Game Pass horse ****

The Big Cat

No, I just signed up for it before the game, and every time I try to press the "watch" button, it just asks me to LF in. I do, and it takes me to NFL.com homepage, and I'm not even logged in. Total piece of garbage. I'm canceling... If I can even figure out how to do that on this crappy website that refuses to acknowledge I even signed in.

no way, that site blows....too many redirects and misdirects

So what is better, if you don't have cable or dish?

It works like a charm on my laptop, but not on my desktop. Both Macs, both using Chrome.

Are you signed out of the first one? I used it the first week and had signed in on my phone, then couldn't get my laptop to work until I specifically signed out of my phone (although it didn't give me any error message to indicate that was the problem.)

No, I just signed up for it before the game, and every time I try to press the "watch" button, it just asks me to LF in. I do, and it takes me to NFL.com homepage, and I'm not even logged in. Total piece of garbage. I'm canceling... If I can even figure out how to do that on this crappy website that refuses to acknowledge I even signed in.

So what is better, if you don't have cable or dish?

I also had a similar issue, contacted customer support and they told me the issue was that my country and address needed to be updated in my account, that fixed it until I had the issue mentioned above about being logged in on multiple devices.

Big Cat, my good friend, YE OLE has had nothing but problems with Gamepass and in previous years the preseason streaming package. Every year YE OLE comes back for more and it never works. In week 1 of the preseason this year after an hour of frantically attempting to log in and getting redirected back to the main page, YE called the customer service number. Of course, no answer there... just a busy signal over and over. After multiple calls, YE OLE took to the online chat... also to no avail. That just timed out after several minutes with no response. Finally, after having been bested by these shysters at every turn, YE OLE emailed support and asked them to please fix it so I could log in or I would cancel my account. 24 hours later a response came that stated "Thank you for contacting support, your account has been cancelled."

And the few times the service has worked, it's been very glitchy and the video quality gets very choppy. YE OLE has a reasonably strong internet connection and no problems at all with any other streaming services.

Works in South Korea where I'm at now.

I had a problem with viewing 2 years ago and learned through game pass customer service that it had something to do with the Adobe Version I had on my laptop. Don't know how Adobe is related to viewing game pass, but updating to the latest version of Adobe worked for me. I hope it helps you.

What country are you in? If you do mind me asking .... I'm just asking bc I like to know how spread out our fan base is.

you can't "watch" a game until it is over. sometimes later than that. like on a sunday 1pm game, you cant watch it until ALL the 4 pm games are over.

I would expect season ticket holders will get their access code shortly.

for some reason they wanted folks to pay for preseason , but get the regular season for free.

I think they really screwed the pooch with it this year. $100 to watch any preseason game, watch any regular season game (but only after it's over), & listen to any game???

I just want to be able to pay the $30 and listen when I can't get the Bills on local TV.