Kryk: You could see the latest Bills melodrama coming

YoloinOhio

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what the Bills aren't the only ones with troubles.

Our first opponent is having internal problems also. I see a quote from one of the paragraphs that reads, "Even at this level, fear is still a healthy motivator" Whaley sure put the fear in these players knowing, hey I better play my ass off.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/39972-kravitz-growing-disconnect-between-ryan-grigson-and-chuck-pagano/page-1

I'm late to this party, but, you're intimating that Jackson wasn't playing his ass off. Do you really believe that?

If a GM or a coach feel like they need a scapegoat they don't go after a long tenured player who is a fan favorite. They go after the 53rd best player.

I saw the "some coaches" thing from Graham as well. That to me meant not Ryan.

Aaron Kromer can't be that stupid can he? Wait...yes he can.

And "the coaching staff" is pretty big and includes some people that honestly we wouldn't really care if they disagreed and honestly many of them wouldn't be consulted, but they still have relationships with everyone involved. I can't imagine Fred being mentioned too often in defensive circles though it's possible. This is the offensive, special teams, and strength/conditioning staff

Greg Roman - Offensive Coordinator

Danny Crossman - Special Teams Coordinator

Aaron Kromer - Offensive Line

Kurt Anderson - Assistant Offensive Line (Marrone holdover)

Eric Ciano - Strength and Conditioning

Michael Hamlin - Special Teams Quality Control

David Lee - Quarterbacks

Dan Liburd - Strength and Conditioning Assistant

Hal Luther - Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach

Anthony Lynn - Assistant Head Coach/Running Backs

Jason Oszvart - Strength and Conditioning Assistant

Chris Palmer - Senior Offensive Assistant

Eric Smith - Special Teams Assistant

Jason Vrable - Offensive Quality Control

And "the coaching staff" is pretty big and includes some people that honestly we wouldn't really care if they disagreed and honestly many of them wouldn't be consulted, but they still have relationships with everyone involved. I can't imagine Fred being mentioned too often in defensive circles though it's possible. This is the offensive, special teams, and strength/conditioning staff

David Lee - Quarterbacks

If you're looking for a mole....start with Kromer. :lol:

I for one give the Buffalo News zero credibility. Their reporting is disgraceful and I wouldn't put it past them to have made this entire thing up. They clearly have an ax to grind with the Sabres,the Bills, and the Pegulas. Let's see what happens on the field. I predict that the Bills will have great success this year and I'll be LMFAO at those so called journalists as they scramble to cover their sorry asses when the team proves them wrong. What's even more hysterical is that the moron that wrote this article fell for the whole thing hook, line, and sinker. It's gonna be a fun year Bills fans. Don't buy into this nonsense for one minute.

David Lee - Quarterbacks

Yeah. It could be almost anyone. And it's very believable that some coaches would want Fred there still and not be on board with the release. Look at the varying opinions here.

I even could imagine a defensive guy like Donnie Henderson putting his two cents in and saying "hey, I have been here a couple years and Fred means so much to this team and his teammates that I believe he has tangible value way more than his playing time"

But I think that if it were Ryan they would be reporting or leaking that it is Ryan. Maybe it's Roman or Lynn or Palmer. Who knows. But "some coaches" meant not the HC to me.

I for one give the Buffalo News zero credibility. Their reporting is disgraceful and I wouldn't put it past them to have made this entire thing up. They clearly have an ax to grind with the Sabres,the Bills, and the Pegulas. Let's see what happens on the field. I predict that the Bills will have great success this year and I'll be LMFAO at those so called journalists as they scramble to cover their sorry asses when the team proves them wrong. What's even more hysterical is that the moron that wrote this article fell for the whole thing hook, line, and sinker. It's gonna be a fun year Bills fans. Don't buy into this nonsense for one minute.

this is the Toronto Sun. I don't know their history but Kryk seems to have fair takes for the most part.

Yeah. It could be almost anyone. And it's very believable that some coaches would want Fred there still and not be on board with the release. Look at the varying opinions here.

I even could imagine a defensive guy like Donnie Henderson putting his two cents in and saying "hey, I have been here a couple years and Fred means so much to this team and his teammates that I believe he has tangible value way more than his playing time"

But I think that if it were Ryan they would be reporting or leaking that it is Ryan. Maybe it's Roman or Lynn or Palmer. Who knows. But "some coaches" meant not the HC to me.

Some coaches isn't even Roman to me. I think as you say about Rex. The media wouldn't say some coaches; they would say Roman.

i agree the fact he got cut should not be painted as a mess. It's the leaks that followed... Throwing Whaley under the bus, staff and FO discord, etc.

Honestly, who says they're even leaks? I wouldn't put it past these sports 'journalists' and 'reporters' to make this sh*t up. Screw ethics, they just want clicks. 'Sources.' Ok.

shoot the messenger cuz you don't like the message.

this messenger is right on here. it's very likely as he proposes. the pegulas aren't going to fall on their swords nor do i think they should. ryan isn't gonna sacrifice himself for whaley. not after what he went through in NY. there will be no further explanation from bills upper management. that's my bet and it's the correct move imo. but there's more here than meets the eye and those denying that here, once again voluntarily and collectively bury there heads in the sand.