Kryk: You could see the latest Bills melodrama coming

YoloinOhio

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What makes it a mess? I don't get why people are making it bigger then it is. Why not talk about some other old guy getting cut. What about the CB from the bears?

i agree the fact he got cut should not be painted as a mess. It's the leaks that followed... Throwing Whaley under the bus, staff and FO discord, etc.

You know what the Bills aren't the only ones with troubles.

Our first opponent is having internal problems also. I see a quote from one of the paragraphs that reads, "Even at this level, fear is still a healthy motivator" Whaley sure put the fear in these players knowing, hey I better play my ass off.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/39972-kravitz-growing-disconnect-between-ryan-grigson-and-chuck-pagano/page-1

Edited by Beef Jerky

Our first opponent is having internal problems also. I see a quote from one of the paragraphs that reads, "Even at this level, fear is still a healthy motivator" Whaley sure put the fear in these players knowing, hey I better play my ass off.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/39972-kravitz-growing-disconnect-between-ryan-grigson-and-chuck-pagano/page-1

yep, that situation is very tenuous. Lots of pressure on Luck, too,

i agree the fact he got cut should not be painted as a mess. It's the leaks that followed... Throwing Whaley under the bus, staff and FO discord, etc.

I agree, the leaks are an issue and have been for many years. The Bills as an organization do a very poor job of keeping things in house. I wonder how many staff people inside the building are hold-overs from Ralph and how many of them are the sources of all these leaks over time.

I don't think having a top football overlord or president would have helped or is even necessary.

Whaley made the decision and claimed he got pre-approval from rex and the Pegulas.

I don't think a different structure would have changed anything. If Whaley did go rogue, then everyone is lying about what happened.

I agree, the leaks are an issue and have been for many years. The Bills as an organization do a very poor job of keeping things in house. I wonder how many staff people inside the building are hold-overs from Ralph and how many of them are the sources of all these leaks over time.

there have to be so few that they could narrow it down by now, right?

You've spent all of this money on TY and Johnson, all of these high draft picks on WRs and TEs, yet I fear Chuck will once again head to Buffalo and try to grind out the game, playing right into Rex's hands.

When you win the lottery and land a QB like Luck or Rodgers, you don't play like the Jets or Bills.

That's a whole lot of conjecture based on observation and a couple Tim graham tweets.

Would make for a solid post here but if he has access to the team it would've been nice to have it a bit more fleshed out before rolling it.

Did he wrote similar in January predicting the issue? Just curious as I don't know what his view has been.

Edited by NoSaint

I don't think there is any reason to believe that Ryan was not told and in favor of the Fred situation.

i believe it was Sal who reported that "some coaches" did not approve of the move. Since Sal technically works for the team I don't know if perhaps that was an intentional leak so the players didn't look at the coaching staff as the bad guys here. Just a thought.

i believe it was Sal who reported that "some coaches" did not approve of the move. Since Sal technically works for the team I don't know if perhaps that was an intentional leak so the players didn't look at the coaching staff as the bad guys here. Just a thought.

I saw the "some coaches" thing from Graham as well. That to me meant not Ryan.

Well, Russ Brandon is still employed there.