Kryk: You could see the latest Bills melodrama coming

YoloinOhio

So Whaley cleared it with Terry (Kim) and Ryan. And yet he went "rogue"? Those are the 3 most important people. Who else/how many more people was he supposed to run it by?

He should have cleared it with Terry&Kim (only one is suffice) and Red and inform Brandon and ask him what kind of business impact IF not discussed before. Then he should have gotten a few disposable phones and leak other stories just to see where leak actually is before he contacted Fred and announced it.

Organizations need to actively seek out leakers; it is not much different than what security people do including putting false data in different spots to identify where leaks come from.

Neg, Tim Graham is an idiot with a smartphone, just like you and just like me. He's barely more credible than either of us to boot. Why you got Tim Grahams back so hard? Screw him, he's the one trying to create this buzz about basically nothing at all. Fred is gone, we all love him but its time to move on, these players can't stay here forever.

Negative. I am not an idiot with a smartphone. Do not have one. So it appears you are only including yourself and Tim in that category and I agree with you.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TyDunne: More Doug Whaley on cutting Jackson: "It wasnt just me waking up one day and deciding, Hey, I want to do this.

the truth to that statement is the discussions in early spring when we were all upset at the rumor that Fred would be cut.

The writing was on the wall.

He should have cleared it with Terry&Kim (only one is suffice) and Red and inform Brandon and ask him what kind of business impact IF not discussed before. Then he should have gotten a few disposable phones and leak other stories just to see where leak actually is before he contacted Fred and announced it.

Organizations need to actively seek out leakers; it is not much different than what security people do including putting false data in different spots to identify where leaks come from.

I agree. But you left out the part about destroying the cell phones.

@TyDunne

From last night, Bills GM Doug Whaley says he didn't act alone in releasing RB Fred Jackson. Said Rex sat in on it: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/03/doug-whaley-says-he-didnt-act-alone-in-releasing-fred-jackson/

"In addition to head coach Rex Ryan, offensive coordinator Greg Roman and running backs coach Anthony Lynn, Whaley said that he talked to owner Terry Pegula before making the decision and assumed that Pegula's wife and co-owner, Kim, was also present. Whaley added that head coach Rex Ryan actually was with him to inform Jackson of the release.

“So he was in there with me when we told him together,” Whaley said. “Talked to the running backs coach."

Once again, The Rogue fails to deny that Rex and Roman were with him.

Edited by Hopeful

No, you don't "believe the Graham report". You believe your own interpretation of the Graham report, which differs factually from what Graham even reported.

Who could possibly believe that Whaley saying Rex was with him when they told Jackson is some kind of "company line" that it was a "unified front"? Trivial to refute.

You're boring me. We've been through this before over and over again. Apparently, either your blinders are on or you're just dishonest. I'm not going to continue a discussion with someone who is dishonest. You continuously misrepresent my posts, and intentionally misunderstand what both myself and Graham are saying. If it's really because you're not too bright, my sincerest condolences.

Either way, I simply don't respect you enough to continue this dead end any further. You're now on ignore, but please feel free to continue blathering your foolishness in a vacuum. You obviously only hear what you want to hear, and see what you want to see, so I'm confident you'll be happy there.

The link I posted clearly listed the new director of football ops under the Player Personnel Department, and it was a link from the Bills themselves. I suggest you contact the Bills at once and notify them of their mistake, or just admit it's under the Player Personnel Dept. and be done with it. Either way, what do I care?

If football ops, which according to the Bills is part of Player Personnel, and football coaches, are not considered football people at all, than I guess you are correct. It was only a bunch of accountants and marketing guys who wanted to be in on the loop. Don't get too bent out of shape with me if I disagree with this interpretation.

Anyway, we agree on one thing. This is becoming pointless, and no longer worth wasting out time. Please feel free to keep thinking your way is right, I'll think mine, and we'll both somehow manage to move on without consensus. No hard feelings...at least from my end.

I don't think your link shows what you think it shows, just as finding a "football operations consultant" under Rex's coaches doesn't show that "football operations" is under Rex. I think you need to read more carefully, understand the difference between "changes in player personnel" and "all these people are in player personnel which is under football ops reporting up through Brandon", and think a little bit - just who do you think is a GM's staff and why? My hope was to educate people about how a football team is organized, and clearly it isn't helping you, so *shrug*

I try to employ the Golden Rule and bring facts to a discussion wherever possible. I don't always succeed, but I don't care for people distorting what I say or introducing "straw men" into a discussion. And when you say "if... football coaches are not considered football people then I guess you are correct, it was only a bunch of accountants and marketing guys" that is exactly what you are doing, and it's total bullcrap. Reading through your responses to others, it would appear this might be a pattern of yours as well. You might want to think about that.

This is a message board, not something worth carrying hard feelings around - but I don't respect posters who distort what I say or introduce straw men. If you wish to interact with me in future, kindly refrain.

Apparently - There are 1 or 2 people who think they should have been in the loop and weren't, got pissed, blabbed to Tim Graham. Whether they really should have been, we don't know. There are reasons why these types of things are only told to certain people before they happen. Whaley and pegs probably know who is pissed off and hopefully they rip their a** for the distraction they caused.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Neg, Tim Graham is an idiot with a smartphone, just like you and just like me. He's barely more credible than either of us to boot. Why you got Tim Grahams back so hard? Screw him, he's the one trying to create this buzz about basically nothing at all. Fred is gone, we all love him but its time to move on, these players can't stay here forever.

Unfortunately Timmah is followed by outside media who swallow his tripe whole. How many websites and out of town papers ran with Graham's assertions of the "rogue Bills GM?" I get the feeling with Timmah getting his crap picked up nationally is more important than getting a story right.

You're boring me. We've been through this before over and over again. Apparently, either your blinders are on or you're just dishonest. I'm not going to continue a discussion with someone who is dishonest. You continuously misrepresent my posts, and intentionally misunderstand what both myself and Graham are saying. If it's really because you're not too bright, my sincerest condolences.

Either way, I simply don't respect you enough to continue this dead end any further. You're now on ignore, but please feel free to continue blathering your foolishness in a vacuum. You obviously only hear what you want to hear, and see what you want to see, so I'm confident you'll be happy there.

Been through this before? Then stop responding, you've been boring me for the past 3 days. Blinders on? Pot, this is kettle. Kettle, this is pot.

Props to those who called out Russ Brandon as Timmah's twat source. He wasn't in the know about "The Decision" and was blindsided by it. Tough noogies. But I can see why he'd tell the inveterate snot that Doug "went rogue" - because HE was left out of the discussion and only found out about it after the trigger was pulled. So the Buffalo Booger has backtracked on virtually everything he slandered Whaley about. That's some fantastic journalism right there. Hear a juicy soundbite? Quick: Put up a Twat about it on Twitter... like all the gossipy little bitches do in that gossipy LAMP medium.

Did you not read my post?

I've read umpteen of your posts and they bore me. I love the irony of you calling out someone for not agreeing to your point of view. I really like how you took the high road with Hopeful. That poster should feel grateful that they are now on your ignore list. Who wants to have discourse with someone who is thoughtful and backs up their opinion with facts?

Props to those who called out Russ Brandon as Timmah's twat source. He wasn't in the know about "The Decision" and was blindsided by it. Tough noogies. But I can see why he'd tell the inveterate snot that Doug "went rogue" - because HE was left out of the discussion and only found out about it after the trigger was pulled. So the Buffalo Booger has backtracked on virtually everything he slandered Whaley about. That's some fantastic journalism right there. Hear a juicy soundbite? Quick: Put up a Twat about it on Twitter... like all the gossipy little bitches do in that gossipy LAMP medium.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Brandon would not be at the height of a controversy like this...he's the President of the organization, and it does him no good to go running to the media.

Apparently - There are 1 or 2 people who think they should have been in the loop and weren't, got pissed, blabbed to Tim Graham. Whether they really should have been, we don't know. There are reasons why these types of things are only told to certain people before they happen. Whaley and pegs probably know who is pissed off and hopefully they rip their a** for the distraction they caused.

You can't make these kind of moves in a convent, let alone a big business, without somebody spilling.