Annual Clipper prediction thread/Oops/Updated!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts - W

Pats - W

@ Fins - L

Giants - P

@ Titans - P

Bungles - L

@ Jags - W

Fins - W

@Jets - W

@ Pats - W

@ Chiefs - L

Texans - W

@ Iggles - L

@ Skins - W

Cowgirls - W

Jets - W

Push - I think we stand a good chance to lose one of those.

I think we pull an upset @ Pats then turn around travel West and don't fair well. I just think it's time we sweet the Patriots and not at all saying they are worse this year or not a good team, just that we could beat them.

I think we stand an equal chance of beating the Eagles as we do beating the Cowboys. The Cowboys are a slow mauling team and late in the season it'd not be hard to conceive us hurting, especially after facing a fast paced Iggles team that we will need a lot of bodies.

Overall, 11-5 would be incredible. I am being optomistic, I could really be much less with such a late season tough schedule.

Host Colts L

Host Pats W

@ Miami L

Host Giants W

@ Titans W

Host Bengals W

@ Jaguars W

Host Miami W

@ Jets W

7-2

Book it!

Host Colts L

Host Pats W

@ Miami L

Host Giants W

@ Titans W

Host Bengals W

@ Jaguars W

Host Miami W

@ Jets W

7-2

Agree with the record except win against the Colts, unexpected loss to the Titans on the road. The Bills best the Pats at home regardless of Brady playing or not.

Book it!

Host Colts L

Host Pats W

@ Miami L

Host Giants W

@ Titans W

Host Bengals W

@ Jaguars W

Host Miami W

@ Jets W

7-2

Book it!

Host Colts L

Host Pats W

@ Miami L

Host Giants W

@ Titans W

Host Bengals W

@ Jaguars W

Host Miami W

@ Jets W

7-2

Agree with the record except win against the Colts, unexpected loss to the Titans on the road. The Bills best the Pats at home regardless of Brady playing or not.

Book it!

Unexpected loss against the Titans. No way. Outside of our division, maybe the bengals. Not the Titans. I think the Titans will be an easy win. New qb will get killed.

Unexpected loss against the Titans. No way. Outside of our division, maybe the bengals. Not the Titans. I think the Titans will be an easy win. New qb will get killed.

Bengals are a better team, but they get Titans on the road. Just a guess, but maybe a game where they get surprised a bit. Edited by MDFan