Whaley is an idiot for cutting Fred

If that was so important to Whaley, then he never would have traded for McCoy and then drafted Karlos Williams.

Please get over yourself and all of this.

Madness must stop.

Reading an opinion you don't want to agree with his tough, and I understand it hurts feelings, but I honestly don't give a crap. I call it like I see it, and if that makes some people cry for their mommy to make me stop than so be it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading an opinion you don't want to agree with his tough, and I understand it hurts feelings, but I honestly don't give a crap. I call it like I see it, and if that makes some people cry for their mommy to make me stop than so be it.

Speaking of crying for your mommy... please, keep bashing the FO with your rational and logical opinions.

It looks more like you're calling it like you WANT TO see it. And it looks like only one group of people is crying for their mommies about this.

Pretty hard for Whaley to publicly admit, "He was cut because I am determined to prove to the world that I was right about Bryce Brown!"

. We have plenty of young talented RB's that are more important going forward as well as players at other positions we would want the roster spot for.

This dislike for Whaley is pretty sad.. The guy is one the best GMs this franchise has ever had.. One capable of making tough decisions not one to appease sentimental fans

I'm 1 billion % positive it has nothign to do with Whaley needing to be right. That's poretty laughable

Pretty hard for Whaley to publicly admit, "He was cut because I am determined to prove to the world that I was right about Bryce Brown!"

What's sad is that you and several others actually believe this nonsense.

FYI

Gutlessly, they won't discuss the WHY, citing "competitive" reasons. GUTLESS!!

Thanks for that Doug Whaley. We know it was a tough decision, we need to know WHY THE !@#$ YOU MADE IT!!!

Maybe if you cry some more, it will convince Whaley to re-sign him on a veteran's minimum. Then he can comfort you with a pat on the back and whisper in your ear of: "you were right, champ...you were right all along..."

Thurman Thomas went and played a season for the friggin Dolphins, after the Bills released him (and Bruce and Andre on the same day). Time heals all wounds, and now Thurman is back in the hallowed, all-time-favorite group.

There's nothing Fred can do that will ruin the way Bills fans think about him. If he wants to keep playing and some other team picks him up, I'll wish him all the luck in the world.

We should discuss the fact that we have a new QB with potential to be really good.

Nope sorry dude, we need to talk about how our GM cut everyone's favorite player just to prove he's right about that ONE guy he traded for...

:beer:

Why is this idiotic thread pinned instead of closed?

Some pretty odd choices today by certain folks.

Consider this the "padded room" that some people need in order to deal with the Fred news. Keeps the crazies out of the main thread. Too much side-tracking, crying, and craziness in the main thread got us here.

Consider this the "padded room" that some people need in order to deal with the Fred news. Keeps the crazies out of the main thread. Too much side-tracking, crying, and craziness in the main thread got us here.

LOL -- I'd say we're about 30 pages late for that.

Whaley is not an idiot. He's made several good personnel decisions - especially on defense. This is about ego not stupidity. One thing is certain, the decision to cut Fred was not a football decision. By every measure, Fred brings more to the team than a stiff like Bryce Brown. It was not about age, either. Fred was the same age when they signed him a few months ago to an extension.

Whaley gets bull headed. He was determined to pick EJ. way ahead of where he was graded out because he "just knew something". He moved up to get Sammy against all conventional wisdom because "he just knew something". Bryce Brown was the same thought process.

EJ was a bad decision. Sammy...well, the jury is still out. He may become worth the pick, he may not...time will tell.

Bryce? Well, Whaley was not going to let his baby get cut for some old guy he never drafted. Bad choice, and for all the wrong reasons. Would be better if he just admitted he's won some, he's lost some, and go with the best player.

He lost out to Rex on Tyrod. He was not going to back down on Bryce. THAT is how I see it. You may not, and that's your prerogative.