Whaley is an idiot for cutting Fred

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI

Gutlessly, they won't discuss the WHY, citing "competitive" reasons. GUTLESS!!

Thanks for that Doug Whaley. We know it was a tough decision, we need to know WHY THE !@#$ YOU MADE IT!!!

The Bills front office was thinking about cutting him in Feb/March. More surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

FYI

Thanks for that Doug Whaley. We know it was a tough decision, we need to know WHY THE !@#$ YOU MADE IT!!!

Because he's 34 , slowing down and gets injured often. I'm disappointed he's gone but we move on.

FYI

What exactly do you want him to say.....

Whaley called a press conf to talk about one single player because he knows how much fred means to the fans

Do you want him to say.....

"we dont think he will make it through the season....in fact he is already hurt"

"he was the oldest running back in the nfl"

I LOVE FJ....and wanted him for one more year....as a business decision? You cant fault Whaley for this.

FYI

easy decision. Fred is older and slower and has had trouble staying healthy.

The roster space was obviously more important for the plethora of young players we want to keep who we don't want to lose.

Calling out Whaley is gutless.. If anything Whaley/Rex had the guts to do what needed to be done. And who's to say Fred isn't willing to wait and not sign with another team and get called back when the injury bug strikes. I don't see fred being in a hurry to play for another team

FYI

Time to change your screen name perhaps. Maybe you can award Shady jockstraps this coming season?

I'm sure LA laker fans must have had nice warm and fuzzy feeling when the organization did the right thing rewarded for past performance and made a 35 year old Kobe the highest paid player in the league. 2 years of disastrous losing with Kobe always injured and free agents scared off by a basketball dumb team wonder how they feel.

FYI

Pretty hard for Whaley to publicly admit, "He was cut because I am determined to prove to the world that I was right about Bryce Brown!"

Pretty hard for Whaley to publicly admit, "He was cut because I am determined to prove to the world that I was right about Bryce Brown!"

If that was so important to Whaley, then he never would have traded for McCoy and then drafted Karlos Williams.

Please get over yourself and all of this.

Madness must stop.

What, do you want them to say "he's old and slow?"

And if that's what he wanted them to say, didn't their actions say this.

It's a bummer, but football is a tough business (especially once you're 30+). Freddy is one of the few guys to get cut / "leave the team" who's jersey I'm proud to own!!

Sad day, but time marches on...