Surprise cuts around the league

YoloinOhio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet: The #Giants are cutting WR James Jones, source said. The #Packers have a need..

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet: Hes been a source of frustration for some time. RT @terrymc13: #Titans have released wide receiver Hakeem Nicks.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

@MarkDanielsPJ: Patriots have released Jonas Gray, per source.

Is it me, or have the Pats* taken two steps back for every step forward this season? And, of course, the national media conifers their place atop the AFCE as a foregone conclusion. Can Brady* really shoulder the entire team?

Edited by Rocky Landing

We need help at corner desperately. Darby is getting torched on a regular basis and that will continue into the regular season if something isn't done. Teams will go right after him and McKelvin will not be ready by opening day. Would love to see a move to bolster the CB position.

Did you miss the Rex interview where he said he has left Darby all alone, intentionally, the entire preseason? No over the top S help. No double teams. Nothing. Hell, I wouldn't put it past Rex to have called the opposing coaches and told them his intentions.

I thought this one was already common knowledge here. We might leave Darby all alone against the other team's #1 WR what? 2 times a game, maybe? Certainly not every time, the entire game. And, the NFL called the Bills and said at least 1 of the big PIs on Darby was a bad call.

Just trying to put things in proper perspective. I'm not saying Darby did great, but, I also watched the Carolina game live, and he made just as many good plays as bad. Darby is not a problem. Darby being an untested rookie, was tested, and came away with a B-, given the curve.