How does it feel to have a real offensive coordinator?

Ok so the regular season is obviously weeks away but when was a Bills offense this prepared to play three games into the preseason? You would have to go back to the Marv Levy go easy on my starters days to answer the question.

For a decade or better we have watched some pathetic work on the part of the offense. Roman has shown strong indication that this season will be different. How much fun will the defense front seven be to watch if they actually have a healthy lead on the scoreboard in the later parts of games?

Let's hope the honeymoon does not come to a crashing end once the games are for real.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you loud and clear. The offense has a ton of potential. This team as a whole "feels" like they expect to win every game. The coaches look right, with Ryan being a question mark as a truly great head coach, and the players are there. This should be a fun season indeed.

I can't see how we don't win at least 6 games!!! Good year to be a Bills fan!

Put me down for at least five. Yep, I can't see them not winning less than 5. I know I'm going out on a limb here and will be mocked mercilessly by the bozos here if they don't reach that level of success. But hey, I'm a realist.

Pessimist are you...

Weak in you is the force...

Severe self flagellation you must do...

Chan was a good OC too, but didn't have as much talent as this team. Either way, I'm really exited about Roman.

Roman is so far proving to be more creative and Chan tried to do two jobs.

We have Roman for 1 year. Better win the Super Bowl.

and you know this, how? As an HC, he'll have to have an OC and can't spend anywhere near the time creating an offense as he does now. The man is on Rex Ryan's staff -the only staff he would leave SF for. He isn't concerned at all about defense, ST's or media-like-ability. He's employed by Terry & Kim -who will match or top and $$ offer he may receive.

Speculate all you want. Writing definitive 'will happen' posts with absolutely no follow up regarding inside info is, frankly, immature.

So you think with a better OL, additional skill position players, the same D personnel and same ST, the team is three games worse? Why because Marrone was such a great coach?

So you think with a better OL, additional skill position players, the same D personnel and same ST, the team is three games worse? Why because Marrone was such a great coach?

I didn't claim we would only win 6 games.... Rather we wouldn't win less than 6 games... It was more of a joke based on our recent history.... Personally, I think we are a 10-12 win team...