Some redemption for Incognito? Jonathan Martin opens up

Reading this article I can't help but think about a guy who is a "powder keg" waiting to explode like that guy yesterday. (Too soon?). He seems to feel slighted with the world and has a fragile mentality that could set him over the edge. He has failed to commit suicide on several occasions, probably because he was too scared to go all the way through with it. God forbid does a suicide by cop and takes out a few people along the way.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but he seems very unstable. Hope he's getting the help he needs.

Incognito was still a complete douche bag in this situation regardless of Martins mental struggles.

You don't know if your actions are going to send someone over the edge. Incognito was reckless and didn't perceive the situation for what it really was

If anything Richie learned a life lesson here and he is better off from the experience of it IMO.

As for Martin.. Don't judge a man till you walk a mile in his shoes. Nobody here knows what he has had to endure, we are all made differently. Nor can anyone here understand his struggles or how they came about.

Can we get Maury Povich or Sally Jessy Rapheal or Ricki Lake or Phil Donahue or Montel Williams or Jerry Springer or Geraldo Rivera to moderate this thread please?

It saddens me that my fellow Americans care about these topics honestly.

Holy crap....that is awesome!!!!

the naming file for a football team leaked over here like a fart of rf radiation that will affect week 3 as many nflers quit to pursue other interest in 2015..

its smells like microwaves piggybacked w brain wave frequency from kraft saying... we aren't sooo bad.. as kraft stock goes uip while ythe dow loses 100 points in another Khazar social experiment that also robs us like 1929 til now..

pffft. ahem,, sorry

Khazars from MARS... (kinda) or

space alien from the Pentagon.

watch the lying shies ...after 9/11 through the popes visit 9/27.. if you can see past the tic tac toe game..

or like yours

THe cell towers look an awful lot like necromonger antenna Riddick flies thgrough the atmosphere of the planet...

so... how about Mind control works. !! yippie,, as the monty python foot stomps him out, moral hazard has a price,,, sleep deprivation .. ( how come you lay awake all night long) just like they have been perfecting in jails, homeless shelters, many worse than jails, nothing worse than a selfrighteous leftie that has punishment aka tough love for jesus complex..'in his hands'

Wee.. the three little piggies that are on the boards of the fed BIS and ImF etc .. are just killing left and right microbiologists from Darpa, planes full of Freescale employees and they are

as all the scientist were shot and some dude from Alabama that don't speaka dee ingless so darn good takes over as base commander for the www towers and Haarp and after being let fgo for spying on his daughters classmate in the shower using surveillance tech... Suddenly realizes as the prioe base commander wsas killed by one of the 50 scientists that the Rothschild holding company had on its list of ... things To Do. Realizes That he rules the World aand promptly uses a harmonic of the frequencies of the the guys smart car ( that fired him jerkin off on company time) on demand the cell phone in his pockets to trangulate correct harmonic to stop his heart..'in the land of nod he gets paid by thsose who learned to block its affects 60 years ago 28 yeares after the we downloaded the plans for it..( aka Contact) andas we met or less benevolent neighbor that wants to enslave our race just like ythe banksyter enslaved us... (slaver fight)...so we started experimenting in the name of ww III , next in combimnation they start casing earthquakes and SKYNET yerminator is born out good ole rtationalied intent along w vcell towers and heavy metals (to nbetter control you with my pretty) and as our will dissolves , a work of art

mass shootings (the show) has gone on the road playing at a temple or mosqe near you, in Mandarin... all the way frpm cell towers maintained by general dynamic from a trillion dollar a year company called American Tower (AMT) etc .. name of the song, life on ,marsd into martian monsdter (phish blows) all the way back to mind control 101 sugaree.... who can stop what must arrive now..

the naming file for a football team leaked over here like a fart of rf radiation that will affect week 3 as many nflers quit to pursue other interest in 2015..

its smells like microwaves piggybacked w brain wave frequency from kraft saying... we aren't sooo bad.. as kraft stock goes uip while ythe dow loses 100 points in another Khazar social experiment that also robs us like 1929 til now..

pffft. ahem,, sorry

watch the lying shies ...after 9/11 through the popes visit 9/27.. if you can see past the tic tac toe game..

or like yours

THe cell towers look an awful lot like necromonger antenna Riddick flies thgrough the atmosphere of the planet...

so... how about Mind control works. !! yippie,, as the monty python foot stomps him out, moral hazard has a price,,, sleep deprivation .. ( how come you lay awake all night long) just like they have been perfecting in jails, homeless shelters, many worse than jails, nothing worse than a selfrighteous leftie that has punishment aka tough love for jesus complex..'in his hands'

Wee.. the three little piggies that are on the boards of the fed BIS and ImF etc .. are just killing left and right microbiologists from Darpa, planes full of Freescale employees and they are

as all the scientist were shot and some dude from Alabama that don't speaka dee ingless so darn good takes over as base commander for the www towers and Haarp and after being let fgo for spying on his daughters classmate in the shower using surveillance tech... Suddenly realizes as the prioe base commander wsas killed by one of the 50 scientists that the Rothschild holding company had on its list of ... things To Do. Realizes That he rules the World aand promptly uses a harmonic of the frequencies of the the guys smart car ( that fired him jerkin off on company time) on demand the cell phone in his pockets to trangulate correct harmonic to stop his heart..'in the land of nod he gets paid by thsose who learned to block its affects 60 years ago 28 yeares after the we downloaded the plans for it..( aka Contact) andas we met or less benevolent neighbor that wants to enslave our race just like ythe banksyter enslaved us... (slaver fight)...so we started experimenting in the name of ww III , next in combimnation they start casing earthquakes and SKYNET yerminator is born out good ole rtationalied intent along w vcell towers and heavy metals (to nbetter control you with my pretty) and as our will dissolves , a work of art

mass shootings (the show) has gone on the road playing at a temple or mosqe near you, in Mandarin... all the way frpm cell towers maintained by general dynamic from a trillion dollar a year company called American Tower (AMT) etc .. name of the song, life on ,marsd into martian monsdter (phish blows) all the way back to mind control 101 sugaree.... who can stop what must arrive now..

That's it. No longer am I going to let my kids do meth.

Did you read the texts back and forth? Incognito wasnt bullying him at all! He used coarse language, but he was trying to help him out and make him feel like one of the boys. Guys, and especially athletes "ball bust" all the time... if youre in a lockerroom and nobody is busting your balls... then nobody probably likes you, or considers you close enough of a friend to say outlandish s**t too.

If i met a dude for the first time today i wouldn't call him names and joke about his sister. If you heard me talk to my hest friend from 3rd grade, youd think we hate eachother!!! But were able to say that crap because we are friends. Incognito was trying to make him feel like one of the boys and boost his confidence. Anyone who read the back and forth texts would see it!

The fact that Jonathan Martin was hurting while Incognito was leading his bullying is even more reason that Incognito is trash. That's how bullies work. They pick on the people that are easy targets and don't stand up for themselves. If Incognito were a good guy and good teammate he would try to pick him up and give him strength, not run him down for amusement.

I think you need to go back and review the report on his actions and comments and then explain to me how they were "taken out of context" or how they could possibly be justified. I strongly suspect that the reason there is such a large number of posters defending this behavior is that he is now a Bill. I see people attack guys like Fitz and Spiller and Levitre, hoping that they flop now that they've left, while defending Incognito. It's an agenda.

pffft. ahem,, sorry

or like yours

Youre right. Phish blows.

Didn't Kyle Williams once say something like, "Players like to joke around but Richie doesn't understand boundaries"?

Miami hooked up a sensitive, fragile man with an insentive, callous jokester. Bad move.

Martin obviously wasn't your typical, macho football player but Incognito should have had enough EQ to know to back off.

I read all of the published texts between Incognito and Martin. There was no evidence of hazing or bullying in those. But Incognito still came off as a total scumbag and the fact remains that he has been kicked out of both college programs he was associated with and things have gone very badly with every NFL team he was on (except the partial season he was with the Bills who didn't re-sign him). He's been an awful person and trouble has followed him everywhere, but hopefully he can walk the straight and narrow for a season with the Bills.

The difference between now and previously is that when RI behaved poorly, there were no real consequences and he got second chances almost immediately. This time, he was out of football for a year and a half. If that didn't mature him/make him realize this is his last chance, there's no hope for him.

Then why isn't he on meds or in therapy?

Who? The guy who posted stuff like this: