Broncos Sign Evan Mathis

Should look like a star in that system with that qb

What system and is that qb really "that qb" anymore? I'm not 100% certain that Kubiak can really put his system in place when he has Manning as his qb. Manning really runs his own system and has done so since his 4th year in the league. The issue there is that his once live arm has now been residing in a morgue for the better part of the last two years. Peyton, with full respect to his place on the Mount Rushmore of QB's, is not currently a Top 5 qb in his physical state. Painful to say, but he is probably out of the top 10.

What system and is that qb really "that qb" anymore? I'm not 100% certain that Kubiak can really put his system in place when he has Manning as his qb. Manning really runs his own system and has done so since his 4th year in the league. The issue there is that his once live arm has now been residing in a morgue for the better part of the last two years. Peyton, with full respect to his place on the Mount Rushmore of QB's, is not currently a Top 5 qb in his physical state. Painful to say, but he is probably out of the top 10.

A run blocking scheme that caters to his strengths and a qb that's the quickest in the league to release the ball?

He refused pretty good money and got about what I might expect the Bills to offer, if they were to make one (probably more than the Bills might offer). Mathis probably made a good choice for what is left of his career.

He refused pretty good money and got about what I might expect the Bills to offer, if they were to make one (probably more than the Bills might offer). Mathis probably made a good choice for what is left of his career.

If he chose Denver over Buffalo I'm not so sure. Manning has looked terrible in preseason. He may be done. That team w/o a QB is not good at all.

If he chose Denver over Buffalo I'm not so sure. Manning has looked terrible in preseason. He may be done. That team w/o a QB is not good at all.

Preseason is.... just that. It's funny though how so many QB's are there, and then they're just NOT.