Who should return punts if Thigpen is cut/with Leo out?

YoloinOhio

Punt Returns  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who should return punts?

• Robert Woods
    • Percy Harvin
    • Fred Jackson
    • Sammy Watkins
    • Other
    • Karlos Williams

I thought McKelvin should give up PR anyway but it looks like he's not an option anyway at least early in the season. Thigpen was signed to replace him there but is certainly on the roster bubble this year. If he is cut, who should return punts?

Also I can't remember if anyone else has been taking reps here in TC so if there is anyone I should add let me know. I don't know if Percy has been at PR or just KR.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan. I hear he's Wes Welker-like.

well, in welkers prime he was hogan-like.

isnt woods next on the chart? not saying hes my choice, but hes actually next up on the depth chart, right? id be fine with that.

Edited by NoSaint

they act like using Harvin as much as possible is a bad thing and i really don't understand why. they keep saying they want to show people he's a WR and not a gimmick player. well, he's good at the gimmick stuff too and he's a great returner. so why not use him as much as possible? it's like they are saving him for WR and that's it. we have him on a 1 yr lease so why not use him as much as we can and get our money's worth?

they act like using Harvin as much as possible is a bad thing and i really don't understand why. they keep saying they want to show people he's a WR and not a gimmick player. well, he's good at the gimmick stuff too and he's a great returner. so why not use him as much as possible? it's like they are saving him for WR and that's it. we have him on a 1 yr lease so why not use him as much as we can and get our money's worth?

maybe they will. I wouldn't read too much into what they say.

And we likely will use him several ways but he's also a head case that you have to baby a bit. Punt returner he has not been though.

I thought McKelvin should give up PR anyway but it looks like he's not an option anyway at least early in the season. Thigpen was signed to replace him there but is certainly on the roster bubble this year. If he is cut, who should return punts?

Also I can't remember if anyone else has been taking reps here in TC so if there is anyone I should add let me know. I don't know if Percy has been at PR or just KR.

Thigpen is very good imho, but we have a tough cut down.

Not Woods, not Jackson, nor Watkins

Bryce Brown, if he makes the team.

He has been on ST finally !

Sammy.

Didn't see the poll at the top. I was being sarcastic.

Better have been :death:

Hogan. I hear he's Wes Welker-like.

So Other? why cant you play by the rules?

and i thought he was Edelman like, minus the drugs

You can't have it both ways - if he's cut, he can't return punts.

:worthy:

Thigpen is very good imho, but we have a tough cut down.

Not Woods, not Jackson, nor Watkins

He has been on ST finally !

Better have been :death:

So Other? why cant you play by the rules?

and i thought he was Edelman like, minus the drugs

Thigpen was on 4 teams last year alone. Even if we cut him, we may be able to call him back in case of injury.