Bills screwed in Madden 16

Haplo848

I don't know how many other people on here play Madden, but is anyone else upset about the way they handled the Bills? I think the player ratings are rather ridiculous, especially the speed ratings. Watkins has a 93 speed, and Shady, Percy Harvin and Leodis McKelvin all have speed in the 80s! Everyone's talking about how the Bills can field one of the fastest offenses in the league, yet Madden makes them incredibly slow. They also have Marqueis Grey listed as a FB, and a bad one at that. If you put him over at TE, he gets worse. Andre Davis, one of the stars of training camp, isn't even on the team. Jerry Hughes is listed as 81 overall, Mario Williams is only in the high 80s. And of course, they don't give you any 4-3 packages so that you can play four man fronts with Hughes, Williams, Williams, and Dareus, so Kyle Williams becomes a rotational player, and Hughes is a 3-4 RE. You'd have to go in and mess with the depth chart, playing people "out of position" in order to get your best guys on the field.

I just think Madden just really screwed over the Bills. Hopefully we get some updates for them to fix this BS soon.

I like drafting my own guy at QB when I play as a GM in Madden. I always SIM the 1st season so that I can begin with the draft, free agency, etc and start playing with a team that feels more my project.

It isn't like the Bills have had anyone that you would be bummed about cutting at QB for years now!

Thanks for laughing. Truth be known, the first thing I did when i got a Playstation was get Madden.

Couldn't wait.

Then I played it, realized I didn't know jackschitt about how to play football, and went back to what I was always good at: Pong.

Did you play online vs. real opponents? That was your mistake! Thre are people who make a living playing Madden and have done so for decades. I just play or used to play the regular season against the CPU unitl they royally screwed this up. And I didn't use settings that would give me an advantage like rookie status for the CPU settings. If you didn't take advantage of training camp, then you would find it diffucult indeed.

I like drafting my own guy at QB when I play as a GM in Madden. I always SIM the 1st season so that I can begin with the draft, free agency, etc and start playing with a team that feels more my project.

It isn't like the Bills have had anyone that you would be bummed about cutting at QB for years now!

Lame. I'll only play with current bills. Some made up dude must be really fun.