Bills screwed in Madden 16

Haplo848

Did you play online vs. real opponents?

No, I just simply could not grasp the game. I could not look at a defense and pick an offensive play. I'd be first and 40 in no time, with Madden literally giving me a ration of schitt because I had four consecutive delay of game penalties because I was staring at plays...then at the controller...then at the plays...then the controller...

"Now here's a guy who needs to get his offense under control..."

Screw you, Madden.

Pong, though. I kick yer ass. I have a backspin that'll make you cry.

Before you start a franchise you can edit and save your own rosters. Editing some attribute ratings was the first thing I did. Make Marqueis a TE, etc...

Not sure if I missed something, but I don't think you can use edited rosters in the franchise anymore.

If you want to use our good front 4, you need to play 4-3. Hughes can't play OLB, Bradham can't play inside, Kyle can't play DE. It's a mess. But the game is it's best addition ever

Not sure if I missed something, but I don't think you can use edited rosters in the franchise anymore.

If you want to use our good front 4, you need to play 4-3. Hughes can't play OLB, Bradham can't play inside, Kyle can't play DE. It's a mess. But the game is it's best addition ever

You can still edit the rosters, you just have to do so before you start the franchise (and thus can't do it within your franchise mode). You can change positions, name, equipment, and ratings.

I don't know how many other people on here play Madden, but is anyone else upset about the way they handled the Bills? I think the player ratings are rather ridiculous, especially the speed ratings. Watkins has a 93 speed, and Shady, Percy Harvin and Leodis McKelvin all have speed in the 80s! Everyone's talking about how the Bills can field one of the fastest offenses in the league, yet Madden makes them incredibly slow. They also have Marqueis Grey listed as a FB, and a bad one at that. If you put him over at TE, he gets worse. Andre Davis, one of the stars of training camp, isn't even on the team. Jerry Hughes is listed as 81 overall, Mario Williams is only in the high 80s. And of course, they don't give you any 4-3 packages so that you can play four man fronts with Hughes, Williams, Williams, and Dareus, so Kyle Williams becomes a rotational player, and Hughes is a 3-4 RE. You'd have to go in and mess with the depth chart, playing people "out of position" in order to get your best guys on the field.

I just think Madden just really screwed over the Bills. Hopefully we get some updates for them to fix this BS soon.

Mccoy is fast, but not near fastest, he's quick and elusive. 4.45 at the combine...

Goodwin and Deonte, should be in the mid to high 90's

FWIW- new head to head format blows. Can't see who ur up against. Tyrod isn't that fast either in the game. They'll fix it I suspect. Also most of the base defenses don't start Kyle Williams which is absurd. (Due to roster/playbook limitations)

It's a known fact that Whaley made the real life moves he did this offseason in order to build the greatest Madden team so that he could beat his friends in head to head play. EA Sports must have figured this out and had to lower our numbers otherwise we would have had one of the best teams in the history of the game. Nice try Doug, hats off to you for the effort

Ive only played 1 game so far in "play now" mode...they have K. Williams listed as #2 ILB behind Brown...lol...anyways, I beat the Jets 49 - 0 on 5 min 1/4's...they had Cassel as starting QB and he couldnt move out of pocket for crap....McCoy did have a nice 84 yard TD run tho :) ...