Peyton available?

It seems like the talk is the Broncos are going with Osweiler next year (who I wanted in the 2nd rd) who has looked sharp to descent this preseason.

If Peyton is still trying to get another superbowl I would bring him in and squeeze one more yr out of him and draft his replacement who would gain valuable QBing knowledge under Manning.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the talk is the Broncos are going with Osweiler next year (who I wanted in the 2nd rd) who has looked sharp to descent this preseason.

If Peyton is still trying to get another superbowl I would bring him in and squeeze one more yr out of him and draft his replacement who would gain valuable QBing knowledge under Manning.

Maybe we can trade Mario for him?

They would need to cut him as he has a no-trade clause now. And then he would need to sign up to play in cold weather which he is not really a fan of. Also,

@BleacherReport: Peyton Manning reveals he has zero feeling in his fingertips, and it may never return http://t.co/yQDeUWUbvR

If he has no feeling now, what is another year?

Manning had zero feeling in his fingertips when he led the Broncos offense to breaking all sorts of records and got to the Super Bowl.

Yes, I know. Seattle beat them down. They were also healthy.

Brady (of course) got to face a Seattle defense with its entire secondary (of star players) injured going into the game, and just for good measure a superstar starting safety tore his knee up in freaking practice right before the game (still played though but obviously not 100%) and the reserve CB who picked off Brady's pass in the redzone goes down with an injury as he is tackled.

Then they lost player after player on the DL.

God I hate Brady.

The problem with Manning is that nothing he does is ever good enough. He is expected to win the Super Bowl every year or he sucks and he's done.

Brady and the cheating scum of New England went 10 years without winning but he's a god because Seattle decided to THROW THE BALL and a freaking DB picked the ball off.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Manning had zero feeling in his fingertips when he led the Broncos offense to breaking all sorts of records and got to the Super Bowl.

Yes, I know. Seattle beat them down. They were also healthy.

Brady (of course) got to face a Seattle defense with its entire secondary (of star players) injured going into the game, and just for good measure a superstar starting safety tore his knee up in freaking practice right before the game (still played though but obviously not 100%) and the reserve CB who picked off Brady's pass in the redzone goes down with an injury as he is tackled.

Then they lost player after player on the DL.

God I hate Brady.

The problem with Manning is that nothing he does is ever good enough. He is expected to win the Super Bowl every year or he sucks and he's done.

Brady and the cheating scum of New England went 10 years without winning but he's a god because Seattle decided to THROW THE BALL and a freaking DB picked the ball off.

I do love that mighty taco commercial on him :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc4vz97g5GA

There

IN and they would offset in salaries.

I read somewhere that the Saints might move on from him after this yr no matter what.

What we do next year for QB is dependent on Tyrod Taylor. If he doesn't emerge and our assumptions are right that they've turned the page on EJ - then we are a perfect candidate for a one year run at a superbowl with an aging superstar.

Maybe it's just me, but I want to see the next franchise guy on this team. I'm sick and tired of the retreads. Would Peyton Manning give the Bills a chance at a deep run in the playoffs? Sure he would. Is there a guarantee that it gets us to the Superbowl? Of course not. Manning has had extremely talented teams in the past with Denver and Indy and wasn't a lock for the Superbowl. Give me the next Jim Kelly instead. If that's Tyrod, then so be it. If it's EJ, so be it. If it's someone else, then I hope the Bills get out there and draft them.