Update on Chris Hogan

YoloinOhio

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for him and the Bills but it makes the decision harder if he is going to be out for a few weeks. I guess if they want to keep 6 WR, as well as cut Thompson or Davis and hope to put one or the other on the PS, they could just keep him and Goodwin and wait until Hogan gets healthy and then decide who plays ahead of the other guy.

Hogan is not a stud ST player. He had no tackles and one assist last year, and eight tackles in his career.

Get your facts out of here!! He is fast, athletic, has great hands and hasn't played football that long. Did you know that Hogan played lacrosse in college? Edited by Kirby Jackson

This most disappointing part of this is that we will never truly settle whether he was going to make the team or not.

Personally, I'd be happy if he were done, but certainly don't want it to be because of injury.

I hope he makes a quick recovery so we can cut him, lol.

Not much of an update. Typically, we'd have already known the extent from mri's/X-rays. I like Hogan but we may have seen the last of him. We finally have REAL skill at WR -deep enough to bury his ever-encouraging play and I'd take Easley over 7-11 for ST's every day. He may be IR'd -just because..

I really liked what he showed last year, but this preseason has been rough. It'll be interesting to see who our depth WRs are. I'm assuming WR4 and WR5 are open, with Sammy, Woods, and Harvin being locks, and Easley being our Special Teams pick?