Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said he won't announce a decision on a starting QB until the Colts game for competitive reasons.

My guess is EJ or Cassel starts next week then. No way Rex starts TT if he's trying to keep starter secret. Getting 2nd and 3rd starts in pre-season would pretty much say it all.

Duke Williams and Dez Lewis did not impress tonight.

Hogan (up to his injury), Duke Williams, Fluellen, Kupper, Gray/O'Leary, Richardson, Lewis are my disapointment list. I like Goodwin but he always gets dinged.

Even though Tyrod did good with consistent throws. I don't remember a big throw by him. Yes he can run, which will get you hurt in this league, and his accuracy is on point.

I think the battle is between EJ and Tyrod. Cassel will be 2nd string and to help the starter from week 1 on

Hogan (up to his injury), Duke Williams, Fluellen, Kupper, Gray/O'Leary, Richardson, Lewis are my disapointment list. I like Goodwin but he always gets dinged.

Richadson looked great last week. Don't know what happened this week!

Duke Williams looked worse than ever tonight.

Even though Tyrod did good with consistent throws. I don't remember a big throw by him. Yes he can run, which will get you hurt in this league, and his accuracy is on point.

I think the battle is between EJ and Tyrod. Cassel will be 2nd string and to help the starter from week 1 on

I thought the sideline throws to Deonte, especially the second where he climbed a collapsing pocket and put it on point, were convincing.

Missed a big tackle to let a Browns' WR get a 1st down and was burned on Manziel's weak armed TD throw. Corey Graham is under no threat as the starting Safety with Aaron Williams.

My guess is EJ or Cassel starts next week then. No way Rex starts TT if he's trying to keep starter secret. Getting 2nd and 3rd starts in pre-season would pretty much say it all.

If I am really evaluating the 3 and since in the 3rd PS game starters normally play the first 3 quarters you give each QB one of those quarters and let Simms finish up.

That way you would get a good comparision. All Three playing with and against the other team firsts.

He's all kind of awful when he has to pull, probably not his fault he's not best suited for this kind of offense.

Missed a big tackle to let a Browns' WR get a 1st down and was burned on Manziel's weak armed TD throw. Corey Graham is under no threat as the starting Safety with Aaron Williams.

Not only that, they look like the Legion of Doom out there.