Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

Rex " the offense was outstanding in getting those points and the 2pt conversion". "When EJ got the time to throw he was outstanding".

Haters, listen to Rex's presser. Seemed very happy with EJs performance. Thought Taylor's pass to the end zone coulda been better. Wanted Taylor to put drives into end zone. So all the "he's done with EJ", (WGR), listen closely to his presser again

Yeah. I've never believed it. I still think the favor Tyrod, but done with EJ? No.

The media just really loves that controversy.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Where does the QB competition go from here? That, and six other observations from tonight's game: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-observations-bills-11-browns-10

OK who hacked Joe's account

EJ Manuel had as rough a start as you’ll find, with the players in front of him along the offensive line struggling consistently throughout his first pair of drives. He was getting no help, either having to run for his life, or, to hurry his throw and misfire.

Once the backup offensive linemen started going up against the third-string of the Browns defense, things turned around a bit and Manuel got some time in the backfield late in the fourth quarter.

To his credit, he stepped up when he needed to!

Lol- watching this replay... That 4th and 1 where we weren't ready.... Marcel is pointing where a defender should be, and that's right where the play runs.... Almost like he called it.... Of course- the ball was snapped while he was standing up pointing....

And he still was two yards into the offensive backfield if the play went to his side. ;)

Ah yes! The good old program heights and weights. So accurate.

Well of course who knows. But at the combine TT was weighed at 6' 1" 217. Do you think he is significantly less than 215?

It's very possible that Fred is 220 or 225 by now. But 215 is not small for a RB it's average size.

Well of course who knows. But at the combine TT was weighed at 6' 1" 217. Do you think he is significantly less than 215?

It's very possible that Fred is 220 or 225 by now. But 215 is not small for a RB it's average size.

He doesn't look like he's that big, but I might be dead wrong of course.

Shhhh! You're destroying the standard myth that a QB who runs must get killed, uh, because he's a QB I guess.

Tyrod is a good bit bigger than Thurman Thomas. I recall Thurman running a lot too. And not getting killed.

The thing I like least about Taylor is how he wears his cap. I cringe every time they show him on the sideline with the bill flipped up.

Dont you just wanna watch white men cant jump?

Eh, if I had the chance to practice with an NFL team and even suit up for preseason, I would take it.

Yeah... but he has had that Chance 3 times. Even caught an 80 yd td in the meadowlands. Great memories for him