Karlos Williams update - out 3-4 weeks(update 2 wks per Rex)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't miss that much time.

Absolutely he would, if it ruptured.

at least he went out on a high. if not for the great preseason game i wonder if he would have made the roster otherwise

What? He has been singled out for his camp performance by everyone covering the Bills. He was as much a lock to make the team as Darby and Miller.

I guess this is good news, but you'd have to expect he's going to lose strength and endurance during recovery.. Indy didn't do enough this off-season to strengthen their porous run defense -which plays well to us, but I'm hoping for Karlos to really soften them up when he spells Shady.

Get. Well. SOON, Karlos!!

are you referring to the same Karlos Williams that the rest of us are?

yea believe it or not he is up against Fred Jackson, Boobie Dixon, and Bryce Brown for a roster spot. a 5th round pick with only 2 years of experience in college at RB and he didn't even start on the team vs all of those well-known veterans is a tough spot to be in. the preseason game really cemented him as someone that will make the roster now, which is what my point was

yea believe it or not he is up against Fred Jackson, Boobie Dixon, and Bryce Brown for a roster spot. a 5th round pick with only 2 years of experience in college at RB and he didn't even start on the team vs all of those well-known veterans is a tough spot to be in. the preseason game really cemented him as someone that will make the roster now, which is what my point was

I know you can glean a ton from post-draft college highlight reels, but I was drooling when I watched KW's.

I loved watching him run like a !@#$ing freight train on fire RIGHT up the gut and through DB's like they were saloon doors.

I like this kid. A lot.

I know you can glean a ton from post-draft college highlight reels, but I was drooling when I watched KW's.

I loved watching him run like a !@#$ing freight train on fire RIGHT up the gut and through DB's like they were saloon doors.

I like this kid. A lot.

It looked like that Carolina DB hurt himself when he went head first into Karlos' thigh.

at least he went out on a high. if not for the great preseason game i wonder if he would have made the roster otherwise

really?

You weren't sure he would make the team but then 1 preseason game was all you needed?

really?

You weren't sure he would make the team but then 1 preseason game was all you needed?

He is in a battle for a roster spot with 3 veterans with significant playing experience. Yea he needed to play well to make the team. And he ended up being one of the best players on the field so yea it was what they needed to see for him to make the team