Cobra Kai- 2015 bills

major

This actually brings up an interesting question I hadn't thought of:

Are the Bills actually going to be tougher/meaner on the field than they were last season or 2013? Incognito might help in that regard. Kiko is missing, but he wasn't around last season anyway. When healthy he sure brings an intensity and a nastiness I will miss, though. The defense was nasty with him in 2013. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out, but I can't think of anyone besides Incognito who is going to help the team in that regard.

This actually brings up an interesting question I hadn't thought of:

Are the Bills actually going to be tougher/meaner on the field than they were last season or 2013? Incognito might help in that regard. Kiko is missing, but he wasn't around last season anyway. When healthy he sure brings an intensity and a nastiness I will miss, though. The defense was nasty with him in 2013. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out, but I can't think of anyone besides Incognito who is going to help the team in that regard.

the offense needs more nastiness than the D.

I'd add Felton to that. The guy just wants to kill LBs and Ss.

"Fear is for the weak"

"Pain is for the weak"

"Mercy is for the weak"

"We do not train to be merciful here"

I see your quote and raise you:

"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."