Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, I liked what I saw from our offense. Wasn't ground breaking, but it seemed to at least look productive. All three QBs had pluses (and a couple minuses), I'm encouraged that whomever wins will hopefully be good enough to at least not lose us games :lol:

I didn't get to watch the game, but from what I am hearing I agree. nothing great, but it looks better than last year

All in all, I liked what I saw from our offense. Wasn't ground breaking, but it seemed to at least look productive. All three QBs had pluses (and a couple minuses), I'm encouraged that whomever wins will hopefully be good enough to at least not lose us games :lol:

I agree with this.. EJ and Taylor look the most hungry though. Cassel is acting like he owns the job, and sorry but he doesn't get my blood moving, he's just ho hum..

Tim-

The Bills must have GREAT QBs. How else can you explain this:

EJ had, by far, the best throw of the night and the only TD pass.

His QB rating was over 100 (120 something?) I think. (Yes, against 3rd stringers---great throw is a great throw, no matter who is in the game)

This despite having to deal with two terrible shotgun hikes from the center (he's playing with 3rd stringers, too) and 3 dropped passes (two of them brutal)

And yet in the opinion of most here, he did NOTHING to help himself, because his last throw was off the mark; I mean the Bills must be LOADED at QB.

I think we saw exactly what we should have expected from the QB's...

Cassel steady not spectacular...TT flashing big time athletic ability at the position...And EJ showing he has the most upside as a pure passer...It's a real interesting battle with three very different QB's...

The Bills must have GREAT QBs. How else can you explain this:

EJ had, by far, the best throw of the night and the only TD pass.

His QB rating was over 100 (120 something?) I think. (Yes, against 3rd stringers---great throw is a great throw, no matter who is in the game)

This despite having to deal with two terrible shotgun hikes from the center (he's playing with 3rd stringers, too) and 3 dropped passes (two of them brutal)

And yet in the opinion of most here, he did NOTHING to help himself, because his last throw was off the mark; I mean the Bills must be LOADED at QB.

that's life in message boards.

As stupid as it is I wanted to win the !@#$ing game

Well...When you have that #46 kid taking a terrible angle and giving up the entire outside what ya gonna do? I mean...That was awful... B-)

Tasker still saying EJ "fumbled a couple snaps". That's how I know it was the center's fault/

Goodness...Not sure what Tasker is seeing there...No way you can put those on EJ...No way...

Tasker still saying EJ "fumbled a couple snaps". That's how I know it was the center's fault/

From what I've read in this thread, I cannot wait to watch the NFLN replay tomorrow AM and hear Tasker's amazing broadcast. Sounds like it will be epic.

From what I've read in this thread, I cannot wait to watch the NFLN replay tomorrow AM and hear Tasker's amazing broadcast. Sounds like it will be epic.

ESPN will talk about how Buffalo cant win until we get our QB situation under control ... blah blah blah ... no one will take us seriously until we start winning (*&($@&*^ games.

Rex says they fed Darby to the wolves, drawing support coverage away from him...so he learns.

It's refreshing to have a HC with a plan.

He was burned some but some of the thows were perfect by the Panthers Qbs.

Pre WK 1 Can't-Miss Play: Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel drops a dime towide receiver Deonte Thompson for a touchdown (0:44)

Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel drops a dime of a pass to wide receiver Deonte Thompson for a touchdown.

@buffalobills

Rex on making the QB decision: "It's not going to be easy." Today Cassel: 7/8 Taylor: 5/8 Manuel: 4/8

QB Matt Cassel: "All in all there's a lot of positive to take away from tonight." #CARvsBUF

Manuel on concern over QB rotation: "I won't focus on the game any differently depending on when I go in."

Tyrod Taylor on being named starter against the Browns: "I'm excited. That's news to me."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz