Bills training camp practice 8/12

He does, I agree. I'm just not sure TT can handle it or be as smart as Wilson is. Wilson is really great at knowing when to give up his body but we don't know what TT is going to do at this point.

Yeah, it's my hope that he can, and all his running in camp is just because our d-line is a complete mismatch for our o-line. Looked it up btw, Tyrod: 6'1" 215lbs Russell: 5'11" 206lbs.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When he runs, I don't see him taking a lot of punishment.

It's more about avoiding hits than body type. EJ's a big dude and still got injured because he is not a shifty runner. He didn't slide and is not that fast.

If the Bills draft a first-rounder to develop, they'll only need Tyrod for the short term anyway, in an ideal world. Bills can never develop a QB, though. :(

Wonder why.

Yeah, it's my hope that he can, and all his running in camp is just because our d-line is a complete mismatch for our o-line. Looked it up btw, Tyrod: 6'1" 215lbs Russell: 5'11" 206lbs.

Vick: 8 inch hands

Tyrod and Wilson: 10 and 10.5 inch hands

Wonder why.

Rubber mats.

Vick: 8 inch hands

Tyrod and Wilson: 10 and 10.5 inch hands

Rubber mats.

Yeah, at the end of the day it's going to come down to how well things come together between his ears. To your point a bit earlier though, Tyrod is very elusive and I don't recall ever seeing him take a really ugly hit.

Yeah, at the end of the day it's going to come down to how well things come together between his ears. To your point a bit earlier though, Tyrod is very elusive and I don't recall ever seeing him take a really ugly hit.

When comparing Vick and Tyrod, you can't forget that Tyrod broke all his passing records at VTech. So yeah they're similar, but stats show Tyrod has an edge as a passer, which is a great thing.

When comparing Vick and Tyrod, you can't forget that Tyrod broke all his passing records at VTech. So yeah they're similar, but stats show Tyrod has an edge as a passer, which is a great thing.

Eh, Tyrod stayed in college a lot longer than Vick, but Tyrod did break all of Vick's high school records!

Even if he doesn't make it, no one can say it's because EJ doesn't work hard. I think that's why a lot of us are pulling for him.

EJ may work hard but he's not good. If he shows some signs that that's changed, naturally I'll pull for him. But he's never given me much that suggests he'll change with additional experience.

Top 3 things you need to know from Day 11 of Bills camp
Every day we’ll be bringing you the top three happenings or developments that you need to know from Bills training camp. Here’s what went down on day 11.

PHOTOS: WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRACTICE
In the final practice before the first preseason game of 2015, the Bills hit the field for a night practice at St. John Fisher College.

Camp Highlight: Matt Cassel to Chris Gragg (:28)
Matt Cassel drops a perfect ball in to TE Chris Gragg for a nice sideline grab.

Camp Highlight: Charles Clay Touchdown (:28)
QB Matt Simms hits TE Charles Clay for a deep TD catch.

Watch: Enemkpali Reaction, Wednesday Highlights (3:44)
Chris Brown recaps a busy day at St. John Fisher College, including reaction from Rex Ryan and the players on the addition of linebacker IK Enemkpali, and the top plays from Wednesday nights practice.

Sounds like Cassel just had an average practice, Taylor the best of night? Throwing balls at tents, etc... sounds like EJ is regressing?

It was a throwaway on a busted play evidently. Just a big throwaway.

It was a throwaway on a busted play evidently. Just a big throwaway.

Wasn't just the one play. Sounded like he had a pretty rough go of it overall.

A lot of folks are saying he had the best scrimmage game last week, but he was under .500 in completions and except the one big play for a TD did nothing. All the other Qb's threw for over .500 and except for some poor field goal kicking would have put point on board as well. Sounds like an typical JP Losman game. Long ball or two to Evans and crap the bed the rest of night.

Wasn't just the one play. Sounded like he had a pretty rough go of it overall.

A lot of folks are saying he had the best scrimmage game last week, but he was under .500 in completions and except the one big play for a TD did nothing. All the other Qb's threw for over .500 and except for some poor field goal kicking would have put point on board as well. Sounds like an typical JP Losman game. Long ball or two to Evans and crap the bed the rest of night.

Yeah. The tweets that came in yesterday said that no one was really good or bad. Then later, I guess John Murphy said differently. That EJ looked like he was regressing while the other two were holding steady.