• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn, "we do not stream this station outside of U.S. or Canada"

Gotta get a VPN Service.

@TyDunne

Charles Clay just make an impressive, contested catch over a LB in the same drill for a touchdown. He's been a lot more involved of late.

@ChrisTrapasso

Split 11-on-11 drills now. Cassel and EJ the QBs. Cassel wide on comeback for Woods. EJ hits Conner's fingertips on wheel in EZ. incomplete.

The officials are really letting them play...not one flag for defensive PI so far.

I hope they've properly cleaned all of their lady parts.

I will be happy to take the hit for the team with this task and no thanks needed. I always put the Team first.

@MatthewFairburn

Corbin Bryant just won't quit. Has a sack and a fumble recovery at the start of team drills. His monster camp continues.

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins just pulled out of 11-on-11s. Talking to trainers.

@ChrisTrapasso

Matt Simms likely sacked but steps up and hits Palmer down hash marks for TD. Beat Robey. Palmer is a 4.40 - 4.45 guy.

@ChrisTrapasso

Simms tries Robey again on jump ball in EZ. Broken up. Tyrod with some short stuff and read-option runs.

@TyDunne

Jerry Hughes just toasted Cordy Glenn for a would-be sack in the 2-minute drill. That's been a good battle this summer.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills first team d line has no mercy. Going against Matt Simms, the starters had four sacks on four reps. The man has a family, guys.

@ChrisTrapasso

Protection holds up, Cassel finds Clay on out just before Gilmore can undercut. Then Sammy doesn't see pass to him downfield.

@mikerodak

Watkins back into drills.

@ChrisTrapasso

Stefan Charles walking off under his own power with a trainer.