Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

Regardless of whose fault it is and who provoked who, we should all take a step back and think about what just and what this means as us as a society. Many people throughout history have wanted to punch Geno Smith in the face and few have ever had the chance to do so. Today, in America, a black man with a name that shows his strong connection to his African roots, IK Enemkpali, stepped up and made his own opportunity and punched Geno Smith in the face. Today, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have witnessed the birth of a National Hero.

Getting closer.

some people just need a punch in the face. Maybe a bit of finesse would have been in order.

There are many levels within many cultures. Those that dismiss this as petty or stupid may live in another world.

an i laugh at those of you condemning one or the other.

its just how it goes sometimes. Dont base conclusion off reporters either. Never will you know what occurred how fast or how extreme it was at the moment.

Its just a fun story. it not about morals and ethics. Its the freakin NFL for geebus sakes

Rookie hazing.

betcha!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only funny part about this story is that my friends who are Jests fans gave me a lot of sh#t when we got Rex. "Just wait until the circus comes to town!" they said.

Seems Rex left the circus behind.

Seems so.

I get that Rex has a personality but I have seen nothing so far that suggests this guy brings baggage...He's smart and knows how to lead.

Same goes for Percy Harvin. He seems to be a very normal dude trying to be the best football player he can be.

I think.Geno probably felt he didn't need to settle it given the hardship reason for missing. The other guy felt differently. When that became clear geno should have paid him.

Exactly. This wasnt about $600. The situation gave rise to a $600 loss, but who should bear it? Smith was being a good guy in agreeing to show up at the guy's camp. He was just asking to be made whole for his out of pocket expenses. He had a good reason beyond his control for not attending. Nobody was at fault. Each guy felt like he was being disrespected by the other. Throwing a punch is not nice, but not a big deal. People kill when they perceive that they are being disrespected all the time. Countries go to war.

But these guys are just kids. Where were the vets in that locker room?

This guy is an actual nyc media member? Hip hop QB?

@MikeSilvaMedia: Enemkpali just saved the Jets season with his actions. Ridding them of a garbage hip hop loser QB. My vote for team MVP to date.

A modern day Mo Lewis, I tells ya

This guy is an actual nyc media member? Hip hop QB?

@MikeSilvaMedia: Enemkpali just saved the Jets season with his actions. Ridding them of a garbage hip hop loser QB. My vote for team MVP to date.

NYC media makes me want to high five JoeB.

Because at the end of the day he's just another "expert" like the rest of us that likes to play Mario Kart in a dorm room.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

And was a Rex era pick!

Man.... Dude is done in the league. Amazing. Bowles saying that they got in an argument over something childish. Hope the swing was worth throwing away an nfl salary.

We said the same thing about Vick, Incognito, etc. My money says he'll be given a chance by another team. Not this year, though. Time seems to water down these types of incidents.

We said the same thing about Vick, Incognito, etc. My money says he'll be given a chance by another team. Not this year, though. Time seems to water down these types of incidents.

Vick and incognito had probowls, this guy is a 6th round backup player with 2 tackles in a total of 6 games active in his career.

Percy harvin gets second third and fourth chances, Chris manhertz doesn't. This dude will be playing arena and working in a gym part time.