Bills Sign CB Merrill Noel

I fear this speaks volumes for Leo's ankle. Staying completely off it 10 months after surgery sounds career threatening. Especially for a cornerback who has to stop hard, accelerate hard and pivot every play. I'm really glad Darby appears to be everything the scouts thought he'd be, but now we need quality back ups.

I fear this speaks volumes for Leo's ankle. Staying completely off it 10 months after surgery sounds career threatening. Especially for a cornerback who has to stop hard, accelerate hard and pivot every play. I'm really glad Darby appears to be everything the scouts thought he'd be, but now we need quality back ups.

Another good reason to justify the Darby pick

I think its common practice. fill the void. someone needs reps and someone is now sitting. bring one in.

The one positive i see is that Darby gets the quality reps now. and plenty of them. Best thing you can give a rook CB is time on the field when it doesnt matter so much.

anyone think this might some drama from one Bills drive? Like Mario W's listing?

I dont so much as i do not see gloom over Leos head just yet.

not just yet.

If Darby was actually picked because of need thats another ball of string

Edited by 3rdand12

Was Leo's broken ankle particularly gruesome or complicated? Was there a set back? Or is this just what was expected and part of a normal recovery?

Leo heals like he talks...

Give the man some more time, he'll be ready.

Imo

Is he related to Merrill Hoge?

Lynch, Merril Lynch. Who is first cousins twice removed mothers side of Marshawn Lynch, who is the step brother of Stay Puffed Marshmellow who is grandson of Orville Reddenbacher.