Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

Yeah, and in other news, we're supposed to believe that Belichick collected the SpyGate video but Brady didn't look at it because he's a good guy who doesn't cheat.

Hey, I never said Brady is innocent, just that I believe BB is the lead villain. Dirt Bag #1, if you will.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all we know Bellicheat was the middle man in all of this.

But Jastremski is saying Brady asked about you last night is just by chance and had nothing to do with it, or are you saying that it was Belichicks idea and Brady just went along with it? From the texts, Brady had to know. It's downright impossible they talked like this about something Brady had no part of.

But Jastremski is saying Brady asked about you last night is just by chance and had nothing to do with it, or are you saying that it was Belichicks idea and Brady just went along with it? From the texts, Brady had to know. It's downright impossible they talked like this about something Brady had no part of.

You'll have to excuse me, I don't have the full transcript from a pair of 25K/yr nimrods imprinted to memory.

For all we know Bellicheat was the middle man in all of this.

Fine, just so long as it's clear that McNally doesn't make those references unless Brady knows damned well what's going on as well. It is hard for me to believe that Bellyache doesn't know EVERY single detail about everything, anyway.

GO BILLS!!!

He's first ballot regardless. He's fighting either because he's innocent or because HE'S A SHAMELESS RAT BASTARD.

Too much evidence against him to support the former. This is all about protecting his "legacy" which, outside of New England and a few other pockets here and there, is already tarnished.

GO BILLS!!!

Two words (Mr President): Plausible deniability.

Or, maybe that was just in a movie....

I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?

You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

Fine, just so long as it's clear that McNally doesn't make those references unless Brady knows damned well what's going on as well. It is hard for me to believe that Bellyache doesn't know EVERY single detail about everything, anyway.

GO BILLS!!!

Too much evidence against him to support the former. This is all about protecting his "legacy" which, outside of New England and a few other pockets here and there, is already tarnished.

GO BILLS!!!

But Belly could be TELLING them its Tom's preference. It's 100% possible they could know--or think they know--what Tom likes simply from what they've been told by the true Svengali.

Unless there's a detail somewhere I'm missing.

But Belly could be TELLING them its Tom's preference. It's 100% possible they could know--or think they know--what Tom likes simply from what they've been told by the true Svengali.

Jastremski said, “Talked to him (Brady) last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get that done.”

I think Tommy was put in the unenviable position of implementing the plan. He might have preferred the softer balls, but BB is the evil genius behind it all (and I hate to concede genius, but it's hard for me to deny).

Brady turning on BB would be the best Christmas present ever. Like a great dream, even. Sadly, it will only happen in my dreams....

"Phuck Tom. Tell him he's gonna be getting phucking watermelons!"

So, it was Bellyache telling McNally that Tom would give him some swag and not Tom himself. Sure.

GO BILLS!!!

Wasn't this case supposed to be about whether Goodell had the authority to suspend Brady? (Which he does, per NFLPA agreement) So why on earth is this judge ruling on the suspension itself?

Yes. And he is still probably not. He is still trying to get them to settle. And to reprimand the NFL in public for being idiots. It still seems to me that he will rule on the arbitration as he is supposed to do.

Wasn't this case supposed to be about whether Goodell had the authority to suspend Brady? (Which he does, per NFLPA agreement) So why on earth is this judge ruling on the suspension itself?

It seems to me that while the judge recognizes the authority that Goodell has (per the CBA), he is questioning the process Goodell used while operating from such an authoritative position. Specifically the judge has questioned whether due process was followed to ensure fairness.

It seems to me that while the judge recognizes the authority that Goodell has (per the CBA), he is questioning the process Goodell used while operating from such an authoritative position. Specifically the judge has questioned whether due process was followed to ensure fairness.

Which was not the question he was asked to rule on.