Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows Tom Brady is guilty. What's being worked out here, through the media and in the courts, is how to let him get away with it.

Would be interesting to know how much money is changing hands, and to whom. But who cares, really.

Fug it. This is getting old. To me Brady is and always will be a cheater. Hope he is in there week two when we beat the ******* into submission.

So, the Pats are 15 days away from their opener. Both sides are due back in court on the 31st? If no settlement is reached before that time, we're expecting a court decision by September 4th? Sounds like an injuncation is off the table? Can someone that is following close provide the latest?

So, the Pats are 15 days away from their opener. Both sides are due back in court on the 31st? If no settlement is reached before that time, we're expecting a court decision by September 4th? Sounds like an injuncation is off the table? Can someone that is following close provide the latest?

no updates really to share. the judge will rule on the 4th, if a settlement isnt reached. if its a suspension still, brady likely appeals and asks for an injunction and itll be up to the court to decide.

Which begs the question, how exactly were all those lives 'ruined' by AM?

Here's the article I was referencing--"6" was a bit of hyperbole, but not by too much relatively:

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

Doesn't take an actual affair to cause problems. Looks like being caught trolling for one is all it takes....

Soooo.... We prepare for Brady in game two??

yup... and if we dont see him, all the better.
interesting read - and i think fair that the NFLPA get access to the investigative notes, as well as pash, as he edited the report (even if just light clarifications and not material changes).

if it were anyone but brady, i think THAT point is one we would all agree on as a minimum level of "fair" to be given to a player thats in essence getting a 7 figure fine, and his reputation killed. even if guilty, there should be some level of access/review.

Edited by NoSaint

Welcome to the rest of the NFL Patriots. First series of game vs Carolina, 3rd down pass attempt - OL gets called for illegal hands to the face.

Have a feeling there will be zero tolerance from referees this year.