Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

somewhere, fred jackson sighs.

shady is certainly not what i have come to think of as "a bill" (the kyle, fred type). hopefully he's good enough on the field to offset this shenanigans.

During the last 15 years, the Bills have built themselves a real "Mr. Niceguy" club that they tried to call a football team. It's time for some nasty on the field. I would much rather be reading stories about how the Bills are kicking ass and going deep into the playoffs than about how player XYZ helped some little old lady and her dog across the street. As long as this does not interfere with his performance on the field, whatever, I say.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the last 15 years, the Bills have built themselves a real "Mr. Niceguy" club that they tried to call a football team. It's time for some nasty on the field. I would much rather be reading stories about how the Bills are kicking ass and going deep into the playoffs than about how player XYZ helped some little old lady and her dog across the street. As long as this does not interfere with his performance on the field, whatever, I say.

Isn't that why we hired Kromer?

Edited by Peter

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 20m20 minutes ago

LeSean McCoy has deleted his party invite from Instagram.

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 1m1 minute ago

Bills spokesperson: "We have reached out to LeSean and informed him that players are not permitted to use team marks for personal use ..."

2 retweets 0 favorites

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 1m1 minute ago

"... without prior permission from the team."

Use ESPN Logo instead and picture of Rodak's ass for a creative game of what to do with a banana

I think most would agree. Can we do a survey?

Lol

Can someone make an edited version of the instagram post with Rodak's face on it?

Sorry I forgot some may not be able to tell the difference between his face and his ass.

A clue: the face especially around the orifice is dirty from all of the crap spit out w/o wiping.

I appreciate a good party with lots of women, but this is raising red flags. then again, Kelly through parties all the time.

The more I learn about this guy the more I think he is a selfish assclown. Chip Kelly saw this up close and dumped him I'm starting to realize.

If things start to go bad we could have real problems with guys like Shady and Harvin in that locker room. Incognito could unravel. Man it would be mayhem.

I appreciate a good party with lots of women, but this is raising red flags. then again, Kelly through parties all the time.

If things start to go bad we could have real problems with guys like Shady and Harvin in that locker room. Incognito could unravel. Man it would be mayhem.

only if they're not invited to the parties

The more I learn about this guy the more I think he is a selfish assclown. Chip Kelly saw this up close and dumped him I'm starting to realize.

agreed. This party sounds pathetic. I mean McCoy is a professional athlete. Does he really need to stack the deck to get laid? Gronk parties, but he doesn't need to post invite on twitter. Women like to party with Gronk because he is Gronk

Ha - caught this on Insta and I have a screen cap of it on the phone. I read it and and thought "anyone can RSVP?" THEN I saw "females only" in the pic and shook my head / laughed.

Bad look putting the Bills logo in the image too, bet they were thrilled...

agreed. This party sounds pathetic. I mean McCoy is a professional athlete. Does he really need to stack the deck to get laid? Gronk parties, but he doesn't need to post invite on twitter. Women like to party with Gronk because he is Gronk

he posted on Instagram. Gronk does actually post his Gronkbash invites on Twitter.