Howard and Nana: Real Profession(s)

Gugny

So we all know Howard and Nana are not really old people gracing us with their (his) presence as they learn to navigate the interwebs.

Personally, I think they're the same person. I find myself wondering who has the time and energy to create (perhaps) two alter-egos and what they really do for a living that allows them the time to do such a thing.

I'm ruling out construction, because it's summer and that's when they're the busiest.

I'm ruling out unemployed, simply on a hunch, plus Howard and Nana do sometimes take breaks - on which I'm assuming this person is working.

I'm at a loss.

This isn't about WHO he/they is/are. It's about what he/they do for a living.

Post your guesses here; include your logic, if possible.

Howard was a mailman till he retired. He also had a part time job as ticket taker down at Pilot Field until his knees gave out last year.

I worked 15 hours a week at at Hills, until they closed down. Didn't need the money, Now I volunteer once a week at Tosh in the senior center.

Of course we're not on all the time making posts, we have lives you know!!! Every Tuesday we go to Frank and Gladys's house for Euchre. We also have Bingo at St. Agatha's and at the Knights.

Marion ( Howard is our last name by the way. He was made fun of in grammar school, got him in a lot of fights. so started going by his last name to fit in) goes to the VFW post a lot. Tells people he got in for his time in the service, but it's really because Al McKenny who he graduated from Timon with is the bartender there.

So shame on you. You're that Gugly character Marion warned me about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This doesn't help my suspicion that this board is just a handful of people controlling many accounts.

It's actually just me and you. This is my real acct, hence The REAL Buffalo Joe. Everybody else, mead, Jauronimo, Beerball, DC Tom, Very Wide Right, all me.

Except for Dog. He was real. Nobody could make that guy up.

It's actually just me and you. This is my real acct, hence The REAL Buffalo Joe. Everybody else, mead, Jauronimo, Beerball, DC Tom, Very Wide Right, all me.

Except for Dog. He was real. Nobody could make that guy up.

Well seeing you're the one that says your job is boring and you have time to do nothing other than start stupid posts about your love life I know they are you.

Well seeing you're the one that says your job is boring and you have time to do nothing other than start stupid posts about your love life I know they are you.

3777084698_a7ef4bf328.jpg

The years of service I gave to my community and this nation, mornings, weekends, torn shoulder ligaments x2 , surveries on my nee and hip from bad stairs, dog bit scars on my ass and lugging home jars of !@#$ing dill pickles and strawberry wine because some people don't know enough to leave me a christmas card with $20. Now you young smartasses question my profession? I don't need this crap.

The years of service I gave to my community and this nation, mornings, weekends, torn shoulder ligaments x2 , surveries on my nee and hip from bad stairs, dog bit scars on my ass and lugging home jars of !@#$ing dill pickles and strawberry wine because some people don't know enough to leave me a christmas card with $20. Now you young smartasses question my profession? I don't need this crap.

thanks for losing my snail mail and delivering a check more than 6 months late and a birthday card 13 months late, for delivering my mail to the neighbors house and vise versa, for all those open letters that contain personal information.

Though staggering down my street stinking drunk one St Paddys day was classic.

You'll have to excuse Marion's crankiness. He lost his court battle. Not only does he have to pay the $25 fine, but there's a $15 late fee on top of it. Keeps mumbling something to himself about Jimmy Griffin.

As a Bills fan i hoped for some respect. As a serviceman, I expected some thank yous and hey Howard, I appreciate your work for our nation. I see everyone here thinks my torn bag and key ring are just a big joke huh? Well if you ever go to the rockpile for a game I'll meet you at the south entrance to laugh some more. Get a life and serve your country punks.

As a Bills fan i hoped for some respect. As a serviceman, I expected some thank yous and hey Howard, I appreciate your work for our nation. I see everyone here thinks my torn bag and key ring are just a big joke huh? Well if you ever go to the rockpile for a game I'll meet you at the south entrance to laugh some more. Get a life and serve your country punks.

Gotcha Marion. Have great weekend. Ya old coot. And coming from me that says a lot.

Mary-in... You pathetic scum bag! Your "stolen valor" is disgusting! Next time you go down to the VFW, let me know, me and my fellow vets will make you wish we had a dog biting your ass, or you were just walking through the worst snow storm since '62!!! And speaking of the rockpile- I will meet you anywhere you'd like have this discussion in person! My bet is that Howard was one of those people that had a bullsh! T reason to collect free money from the government (probably claiming PTSD) after being denied employment from the post office!!! Just my 2 cents...

Shirl- by the way, it's so nice to hear from you again- I'm sorry I haven't been able to swing by when Mary-in is out at the senior center, things have been hectic at work! I will make it up to you as always!!! See you tonight (winking face)

Cletus You aren't country. I had a brother at the square. Gary Hotaling. He was from Gowanda. He used to trap and kill with an axe and a knife. He made me a postal sachel out of a beaver pelt and detailed with muskrat bones. It still hands in my closet to this day. You are a killer of animals. I can tell just from your tone. You probably don't even know where I live because there's no !@#$ing moss on the north side of our trees to guide you. Do you have one of those fancy vhs cameras that lets you record the 12 hours you sit in the woods waiting for a deer? Put it to good use and take some pictures of your boyfriend fixing your prius for future referince.

<BLOCK Cletus ENTER>

Cletus You aren't country. I had a brother at the square. Gary Hotaling. He was from Gowanda. He used to trap and kill with an axe and a knife. He made me a postal sachel out of a beaver pelt and detailed with muskrat bones. It still hands in my closet to this day. You are a killer of animals. I can tell just from your tone. You probably don't even know where I live because there's no !@#$ing moss on the north side of our trees to guide you. Do you have one of those fancy vhs cameras that lets you record the 12 hours you sit in the woods waiting for a deer? Put it to good use and take some pictures of your boyfriend fixing your prius for future referince.

<BLOCK Cletus ENTER>

I drive a Dodge Ram with a Hemi old man!!! My boyfriends name is Shirl and she is the cats azz.... Yes I'm a killer, whacked haji's, whacked deer, and all kinds of critters.... Come to the TBDAHOT and you an try some of my bacon wrapped critter.... Maybe you can get lucky and grab a chuck beaver- probably be the closest you've been to a beaver in 30 years.... Btw- pound salt!

Not sure what fishing has to do with cletus. Also he claims to drive a ram but knowing cletus he probably cant even ride a whores. When I was younger I'd ride whores all the time. Sometimes to school or later on for work.