Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

So you give him a pass for embracing economic policies that have been thoroughly discredited and would make everybody worse off? But yes, his intentions are good.

Directly in your post. You're willing to overlook that his prescriptions would be more harmful to the people hers trying to help because he had good intentions

Directly in your post. You're willing to overlook that his prescriptions would be more harmful to the people hers trying to help because he had good intentions

Maybe you're projecting, I never said any such thing. I made a comment on his sincerity, never said I would vote for him.

I like Sanders but he could never get any bill passed by a Republican Congress.

I thought Kasich had the best chance of working with both parties in Congress to make some progress.

The voters put in a Republican Congress so it is, what it is now .

Clinton may be another 4 years of Obama. I would choose Bernie over Clinton , that didn't happen.

Maybe you're projecting, I never said any such thing. I made a comment on his sincerity, never said I would vote for him.

Not implying that you'd vote for him. Just commenting that he gets a big pass for having honestly good intentions, no matter how wrong they are and how harmful they would be to the population.

Now compare that with an outlook on a total PoS, who happens to make the world a better place. Different attitudes altogether.

Not implying that you'd vote for him. Just commenting that he gets a big pass for having honestly good intentions, no matter how wrong they are and how harmful they would be to the population.

Now compare that with an outlook on a total PoS, who happens to make the world a better place. Different attitudes altogether.

Again, you're projecting. I never said he'd get a pass from me. :lol:

Again, you're projecting. I never said he'd get a pass from me. :lol:

How else would you interpret this, if not giving him a pass:

The guy is genuine and cares about other people -- two things you can't say about any other candidate in the race (or any of the ones who have since dropped out). There's no doubt in my mind if Bernie were to win he'd be in it for all the right reasons even if I disagree with some of his policies.

How else would you interpret this, if not giving him a pass:

...Uh, as a statement on his character? Even a misguided person can be genuine and caring yet still be wrong. There's no pass given there.

The point I was making was Bernie, unlike Clinton, Trump or any of the candidates who've bowed out, is running for president to try to make the country a better place -- not to sate his own ego or feather his own nest.

You're reaching. A lot.

I can't imagine how Clinton will get any Bernie supporters in Nov.

The only way would be to have Elizabeth Warren as her VP

The convention will be one for the books

Well, running against Trump will help her....a lot

Who's too scary now? Bernie Sanders.

That's the Media's latest narrative memo. From The Sacramento Bee
Since Hillary Clinton is not exciting, it needs to be the case that the others (Trump, Sanders) are too exciting — they're lunatics.
predictable spin.

USA TODAY EDITORIALIZES ON THE VIOLENCE THAT HAS MARRED THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY:

Sen. Sanders, rein in your supporters.

I notice that when Bernie supporters shut down a Trump rally in Chicago, the press made it sound like the violence was Trump’s fault.

But now that they’re going after Hillary, suddenly Bernie’s responsible.

So the left is getting a taste of its own medicine at the hands of their comrades, eh?