Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

I agree that Bernie Sanders will be an afterthought within the next five years. In regards to Trump, as much as I can't stand the guy, he won't be relegated to that same status, he's been in the public eye since forever and he'll continue to be there until the day he dies.

I agree that Bernie Sanders will be an afterthought within the next five years. In regards to Trump, as much as I can't stand the guy, he won't be relegated to that same status, he's been in the public eye since forever and he'll continue to be there until the day he dies.

Well hold on, if Hillary is indicted or something, Bernie might still be in the running. We don't know yet

All presidential elections are historic moron. And Sanders is ALREADY part of this election. You are arguing out of both sides of your mouth! :doh:

Again with the name calling. Why so angry?

Anyway sure all presidential elections are historic. You're brilliant I tell you...BRILLIANT. We're not talking about the historic value of the election. You mentioned that Trump will the relegated to the dust bin of history. I disagree. I'm surprised you're not a Sanders fan seeing you tend to fly off the handle with people that disagree with you.

Edited by Chef Jim

Again the the name calling. Why so angry?

Anyway sure all presidential elections are historic. You're brilliant I tell you...BRILLIANT. We're not talking about the historic value of the election. You mentioned that Trump will the relegated to the dust bin of history. I disagree. I'm surprised you're not a Sanders fan seeing you tend to fly off the handle with people that disagree with you.

Not even when they disagree with him, he flies off the handle when people try to have an actual conversation with him. I'd say it's strange if it wasn't already an established pattern with Gator.

Not even when they disagree with him, he flies off the handle when people try to have an actual conversation with him. I'd say it's strange if it wasn't already an established pattern with Gator.

I attributed it in the past to being turned down by Lisa Sue to go with him to the prom. It is prom season again after all. Those high school girls can be such a B word.

Again the the name calling. Why so angry?

I'm sure he'll still be a media star but aside from that it will be the dust bin. If not I feel sorry for the Republican party ... sort of :lol:

I'm sure he'll still be a media star but aside from that it will be the dust bin. If not I feel sorry for the Republican party ... sort of :lol:

By feel sorry for them does that include still hoping for mass shootings of republicans to take place at their convention? Because that was your stance a few weeks ago...

If not you'll really need to feel sorry for the Democrat party because that will likely mean he won.

Trump's wall= dust bin

Sanders's national health care= either going to happen or it will be fought for from now till kingdom come

Trump doesn't even need to be elected for him not to be relegated to the dust bin.

It's also quite comical that to you Trump = Wall.

Trump doesn't even need to be elected for him not to be relegated to the dust bin.

It's also quite comical that to you Trump = Wall.

Why.wouldnt Trump = Wall, it's one of his very biggest selling points

You wanting to support that Clown?