Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

Its simple,if you like to spend other peoples money and sleep till noon, Bernie is your man.

The award for the least surprising response goes to... VERY WIDE RIGHT!

(For the record, I'd vote Sanders over Hillary any day of the week -- but I'm not sure that qualifies me as much of a Sanders' supporter as it does 'anyone but Hillary' voter)

If the unthinkable happens and Sanders wins, I will stockpile canned goods, MRE's, ammunition, and convert my savings into gold coin. He'll make the Greek crisis look like a weekend block party.

Have you gone to his website - looked at the issues he outlines and come to this conclusion?

Interested to see your logic in how you come to this.....after all there still is congress....

Have you gone to his website - looked at the issues he outlines and come to this conclusion?

Interested to see your logic in how you come to this.....after all there still is congress....

I think most Presidents get too much credit (or blame), considering the power Congress has most of the time. But it's easier to look at one person, than it is a whole bunch of people.

He wants to dissolve investment banks, which I can only assume means he wants to nationalize markets; which is horrifying.

As to legislative checks on executive power? You must be feeling nostalgic for our country's pre-monarchical period.

He wants to dissolve investment banks, which I can only assume means he wants to nationalize markets; which is horrifying.

As to legislative checks on executive power? You must be feeling nostalgic for our country's pre-monarchical period.

He wants to dissolve corporations, too. Put the government and workers' co-ops in charge of everything.

I think Sanders economic plan, if ever implemented would be an abject disaster. My reason for asking is I have some friends who are big Bernie Sanders supporters who have little use for Democrats generally, don't typically get pulled into the outrage of the week, and think political correctness is bull ****.

I was curious if my small sample was indicative of the larger Sanders crowd or just an anomaly.

Edited by Rob's House