Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

You're defending his craziness.

I know, I know...you're probably going to say that you didn't, (not really) but by undermining the policies pointed out by other posters by saying they're too liberal to pass, you've turned yourself into his campaign's spin doctor, directing people not to look behind the curtain until it's too late.

Now let's get to the point. What exactly is your opinion on Sanders?

Are you okay with the Idea of Sanders getting elected because you feel safe that his policies are too far left to pass? Isn't that how we ended up with Obama?

The only one spinning anything here is you, FNG. Settle down before I layeth the smacketh.

Sanders is a typical liberal idiot democrat who is completely ineffective at anything other than spinning up the lowest information voters. The fact that he's able to gain traction against Hillary Clinton says much more about how terrible a candidate that she truly is than anything positive about Statler.

I wouldn't vote for a Democrat in any election. I'd consider voting for a "libertarian Republican" if one actually got a nomination but as a general rule I don't vote for Republicans either.

Sanders is a typical liberal idiot democrat who is completely ineffective at anything other than spinning up the lowest information voters. The fact that he's able to gain traction against Hillary Clinton says much more about how terrible a candidate that she truly is than anything positive about Statler Sanders.

That's where much of the truth settles. There is no way this country elects as president the Doc Brown of the Democratic Party. He's got traction because the combination of ego and living in a bubble most of her life has Hillary coming across like an extra on the set of Zombieland.

You're defending his craziness.

I know, I know...you're probably going to say that you didn't, (not really) but by undermining the policies pointed out by other posters by saying they're too liberal to pass, you've turned yourself into his campaign's spin doctor, directing people not to look behind the curtain until it's too late.

Now let's get to the point. What exactly is your opinion on Sanders?

Are you okay with the Idea of Sanders getting elected because you feel safe that his policies are too far left to pass? Isn't that how we ended up with Obama?

"Too crazy to get anything done" is not defending Sanders' craziness. It's highlighting it.

You're an idiot and a !@#$ing moron. My advice to you is to get to know this board a little better before you make any more outrageous statements, ie. calling me a liberal or Darin a Sanders supporter.

You're an idiot AND a moron? Always a high level argument from this guy.Plus he gives advice!

Edited by Very wide right

The only one spinning anything here is you, FNG. Settle down before I layeth the smacketh.

Sanders is a typical liberal idiot democrat who is completely ineffective at anything other than spinning up the lowest information voters. The fact that he's able to gain traction against Hillary Clinton says much more about how terrible a candidate that she truly is than anything positive about Statler.

I wouldn't vote for a Democrat in any election. I'd consider voting for a "libertarian Republican" if one actually got a nomination but as a general rule I don't vote for Republicans either.

wrong. just finished talking to a guy who is retired faculty from exeter in new hampshire. very well read. very high information level. and he told me he sent sanders money.

before 3rdrate was giving advice here he was working in Mayberry

Lyrbob crawls out from under his rock again. What do we have in store next? Are you going to claim expertise in a field you know nothing about again? Maybe some more plagiarism? What do you have under your far left liberal sleeve next?

Lyrbob crawls out from under his rock again.

Another brilliant response! How does it feel to be so arrogant and have the power to judge all? I hope you're 6'5" and built like a linebacker when you talk to people like this in public or do you have enough common sense to keep your mouth shut?

Another brilliant response! How does it feel to be so arrogant and have the power to judge all? I hope you're 6'5" and built like a linebacker when you talk to people like this in public or do you have enough common sense to keep your mouth shut?

But his car is nicer than yours.

wrong. just finished talking to a guy who is retired faculty from exeter in new hampshire. very well read. very high information level. and he told me he sent sanders money.

One of the things I find most ridiculous about progressives is their constant insistence that where you've worked, what you've read and what degree you hold is the de facto way to determine how smart someone is. It's especially ridiculous when, in an effort to really prove your point, you note that he wasn't just on the payroll somewhere, but he was a part of "the faculty."

The only people who give a crap about this stuff are the people who give each other rewards and assign people to work on "the faculty."

Progs have been telling us for a decade now how smart Obama is supposed to be, and yet a day doesn't go by lately where he proves the exact opposite to everyone.

Please get over yourselves. A piece of paper does not equate to smart.

One of the things I find most ridiculous about progressives is their constant insistence that where you've worked, what you've read and what degree you hold is the de facto way to determine how smart someone is. It's especially ridiculous when, in an effort to really prove your point, you note that he wasn't just on the payroll somewhere, but he was a part of "the faculty."

The only people who give a crap about this stuff are the people who give each other rewards and assign people to work on "the faculty."

Progs have been telling us for a decade now how smart Obama is supposed to be, and yet a day doesn't go by lately where he proves the exact opposite to everyone.

see this is where education is important. exeter is one of the top prep schools in the country. they've educated the economic elite of this country for centuries. they give full scholarships to anyone with a family income less than 75K. and they have an endowment of about $1 million per student from very wealthy alumni donors. alumni include famous authors, politicians,businessmen and, oh yeah, mark zuckerberg. it's an incubator for future american leaders. so teaching there holds some sway with me. he's helped to mold many future and current leaders. his opinion matters, like it or not.

and pieces of paper from institutions like this and universities of the same caliber are prerequisites for membership in many selective groups. whether you think so or not, they are considered validation of ones intelligence and abilities in a great many situations. and for good reason. the schools are extremely selective from the start and then they weed out lesser beings along the way. the piece of paper at the end means plenty.

In fairness to Obama, he doesn't have the white privilege of knowing he earned his degrees rather than having them gifted via affirmative action.

see this is where education is important. exeter is one of the top prep schools in the country. they've educated the economic elite of this country for centuries. they give full scholarships to anyone with a family income less than 75K. and they have an endowment of about $1 million per student from very wealthy alumni donors. alumni include famous authors, politicians,businessmen and, oh yeah, mark zuckerberg. it's an incubator for future american leaders. so teaching there holds some sway with me. he's helped to mold many future and current leaders. his opinion matters, like it or not.

and pieces of paper from institutions like this and universities of the same caliber are prerequisites for membership in many selective groups. whether you think so or not, they are considered validation of ones intelligence and abilities in a great many situations. and for good reason. the schools are extremely selective from the start and then they weed out lesser beings along the way. the piece of paper at the end means plenty.

Very few people's opinions actually matter in this world.

Education and intelligence aren't the same thing, dumb ass.

But I guess elitism is OK in certain realms, huh? Ya jock sniffing hypocrite.

the piece of paper at the end means plenty.

The piece of paper, I'm sure, means a lot of things, but it doesn't mean you're smart. It just means you were able to navigate barriers.

That fact that you have a couple of those "papers" and you can't understand this basic reality only helps prove my point.