Robert Woods All-22

Buffalo Bills All-22 Breakdown: WR Robert Woods Will Be a Valuable Asset To Greg Romans Offense

http://billsmafia.com/2015/07/16/buffalo-bills-all-22-breakdown-wr-robert-woods-will-be-a-valuable-asset-to-greg-romans-offense/

CKDEM8eUcAA38eO.jpg

Robert Woods All-22: Why He'll Be a Valuable Asset to #Bills '15 Offense http://famba.se/1O8Rfed via @TheBillsMafia

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the comparison to Steve Smith. Obviously he's not in his league yet but I do see the similarities in their playing style.

That stuck out the most to me as well. Both are no nonsense guys on the field.

When you look at our top 3 WRs and top TE, it looks like we ought to be a passing team. We have the weapons.

And, btw, our starting RB one season pulled in 78 catches.

But then we have Roman for an OC and ? for a QB.

I guess if I was a WR, I'd be disappointed.

It is important that we continue to draft well on the offensive side of the ball because we are having to pay out these big contracts on the defensive side of the ball........

That is why the analytics department should be working overtime right now on the QBs coming into this next draft.........what we need to do is keep our money invested in keeping this defense dominant......and do whatever it takes to draft our franchise QB (and hope one of these guys show enough that they can hold a clipboard for a year)

It is important that we continue to draft well on the offensive side of the ball because we are having to pay out these big contracts on the defensive side of the ball........

That is why the analytics department should be working overtime right now on the QBs coming into this next draft.........what we need to do is keep our money invested in keeping this defense dominant......and do whatever it takes to draft our franchise QB (and hope one of these guys show enough that they can hold a clipboard for a year)

How much work can you do on college QBs now John? Face it. It's a crapshot with QBs. People talk about Manuel's accuracy. One of the top QBs next year will be Connor Cook who is under a 60% passer in a 3 or 4 team conference.

Gotta let the season play out. The top QB might be a guy who's on no one's radar right now.

Yes I'm a little confused as to what they want to do offensively.

We have a ton of solid skill position players, but our QB situation is poor and our offensive line is a huge question mark.

Weird, right? Lacking a qb they go after guys that can turn an easy pass into a big gain...

How much work can you do on college QBs now John? Face it. It's a crapshot with QBs. People talk about Manuel's accuracy. One of the top QBs next year will be Connor Cook who is under a 60% passer in a 3 or 4 team conference.

Gotta let the season play out. The top QB might be a guy who's on no one's radar right now.

True....

I am talking about the model for going forward

- We are not paying a QB franchise QB money

- Because of this we are able to keep our dominant D together (and it could be truly special this year)

- But we need the QB doooooooh

- So best case scenario is one of our current QBs actually gets some consistant success to his game OR we draft a QB high next year and he turns out to be good.....and on a Russell type contract for a while

Buffalo Bills All-22 Breakdown: WR Robert Woods Will Be a Valuable Asset To Greg Romans Offense

http://billsmafia.com/2015/07/16/buffalo-bills-all-22-breakdown-wr-robert-woods-will-be-a-valuable-asset-to-greg-romans-offense/

CKDEM8eUcAA38eO.jpg

Robert Woods All-22: Why He'll Be a Valuable Asset to #Bills '15 Offense http://famba.se/1O8Rfed via @TheBillsMafia

Didn't realize Woods had almost 700 yards last year. Considering how awful the O was, that is impressive.

I like the comparison to Steve Smith. Obviously he's not in his league yet but I do see the similarities in their playing style.

It is a good comparison, though I think RW has to get a little stronger. Heard Andre Reed, earlier this spring, comparing Woods to himself...I can live with that too! I like Woods a real lot!

It is a good comparison, though I think RW has to get a little stronger. Heard Andre Reed, earlier this spring, comparing Woods to himself...I can live with that too! I like Woods a real lot!

for sure. I just think he plays with an ultra competitive edge. Love it.

Didn't realize Woods had almost 700 yards last year. Considering how awful the O was, that is impressive.

He has been flying under the radar for some reason. and i agree with you D D : )

Kid has made some very strong plays. Physically, mentally and game wise. It does not surprise me you did not know his yards. Some folks dont know that the two of them ( watkins) did a damned fine job all considered!

Obviously i am a Fan of Robert. And he is still growing on me. He is just a workhorse. and he is smart about playing hard for the ball then reducing the impact of that hit coming. puts his shoulders down, and sees the field very well I think. and how many games has he missed?

I think he is a keeper. He and Watkins for the next 10 years sounds good to me . Actually that sounds really damned good to me.

Go Bills