Favorite Current Non-Bill to watch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning, even though he's a shell of his former self. The way he audibles and confuses defenses. I really enjoyed watching DeMarco Murray run last year. He was on my FF team, so granted I was a bit biased, but because him and Bryant were on my team, I watched most of the Cowboys games, and he happened to be fun to watch.

O - Gronkowski - plays for the H8riots, but this guy is the baddest TE since Mike Ditka....and I wouldn't say I enjoy watching him win, but he'd be a great Bill

D - Kam Chancellor - there's something to be said about such a huge figure laying hits on receivers and TEs that literally rattles their bones .....and those kick block attempts he strung together in one game last year.....he was just imposing his will on the other team.

LeSean McCoy was actually my favorite non-Bill to watch, his acquisition had me dancing at the office all day. Such a exciting running style and his ability to make people miss with quick feet and compact movements in small spaces is second to none. Think he will make everyone forget about Kiko by week 8.

Since he is in Buffalo now I would have to say Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers just has it all, big accurate arm and his ability to scramble is criminally underrated. Packer football has been fun to watch for 15+ years thanks to him and Favre. Think he is the best QB in the game since Manning has declined. Still it is fun to watch Peyton audible and his ability to read a defenses so easily, even with his physical tools fading the guy finds a way to exploit a defense just about every week.

Cam Newton and Watt also come to mind.

If by a lot you mean playoff turnovers then you're spot on.

Playoffs? I'm old enough to remember playoffs. I miss them. I wish he would take us there. He manages to go without much of a roster around him.

You have to go to the playoffs to turn the ball over there.

Great Thread OP!

Im like some here. I don't cheer for anyone else. Its Bills 100% of the time.

However, I love to see the Pats, Jets, Dolphins lose.

Maybe this year I will hope for a good year from KIKO.

Playoffs? I'm old enough to remember playoffs. I miss them. I wish he would take us there. He manages to go without much of a roster division around him.

You have to go to the playoffs to turn the ball over there but as soon as Jax, Tenny and Houston are vanquished, Luck gets right to work.

Fixed.