PSA: 2014 Bills highlight film on NFLN

Really nice person and had plenty of Bills players connections, so she always had nice raffle prizes on gameday, she will be sorely missed in the local Philly Bills community, but she got a great opportunity to go work for the Pegula group.

Holy crap, that's cool... I used to get emails from her all the time because I frequented the Bills Backers bar up there when dating my ex in Philly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice person and had plenty of Bills players connections, so she always had nice raffle prizes on gameday, she will be sorely missed in the local Philly Bills community, but she got a great opportunity to go work for the Pegula group.

Yeah, I always had a really good experience when there (what was the bar called?). I was there for the Bills comeback against the Pats a couple years ago, and hurt my throat by screaming so damned loud hahaha

McFaddens in NoLibs, they are looking for a new location this year. I found a place more local to me that gives me my own TV each week, so I am happy. I think i was there for the same game, that was a wild time

Yeah, I always had a really good experience when there (what was the bar called?). I was there for the Bills comeback against the Pats a couple years ago, and hurt my throat by screaming so damned loud hahaha

McFaddens in NoLibs, they are looking for a new location this year. I found a place more local to me that gives me my own TV each week, so I am happy. I think i was there for the same game, that was a wild time

I got in touch with the people who have taken over for Michelle for the Philly Bills Backers. While they haven't made it official yet, we'll be doing games at Tavern on Broad. I'm thrilled because it's right on the PATCO line which means I'll have pretty much a direct shot in.

that makes sense, considering I am pretty sure they don't show highlights from players who won't be here either.

Chandler and Mike Williams (shown celebrating)

Am I just being an idiot? I don't see it there. Last I see is Bills 2013.

stop being such a Tuel!!!

Chandler and Mike Williams (shown celebrating)

stop being such a Tuel!!!

:lol: Haven't decided to change it or not now that Tuel is gone. I use it for my fantasy teams too.

Great video though! Loved the deflate comment! Also they touched on a lot of the great things our defense accomplished especially shutting down Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. Can't wait for September!

Yeah, I'm signed in and the latest I see is 2013

EDIT: In the meanwhile, I started with the recap of 1988. I just got to the part where Norwood talking about dreaming about the situation where it all comes down to his foot. :doh:

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Yeah, I'm signed in and the latest I see is 2013

EDIT: In the meanwhile, I started with the recap of 1988. I just got to the part where Norwood talking about dreaming about the situation where it all comes down to his foot. :doh:

It went from dream to nightmare in the swing of a leg.

Nice touch on the Pats recap,,,any one else catch the " deflate" comment?

the producer is from WNY and per Twitter, she said she did it intentionally.

I watched it yesterday and busted out laughing when I heard it. We had "deflate" as well as "pumped up" -- awesome.

These productions are always fantastic -- I'm sure the fans of all 32 teams believe their teams are going to win the next Super Bowl after watching these.

I watched it yesterday and busted out laughing when I heard it. We had "deflate" as well as "pumped up" -- awesome.

These productions are always fantastic -- I'm sure the fans of all 32 teams believe their teams are going to win the next Super Bowl after watching these.

I was so pumped up after watching it haha