PSA: 2014 Bills highlight film on NFLN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its awesome and so are our Bills

Thought about this after I posted it. What kind of fan would I be to say what I did. I meant my life can get boring, but I agree this team looks like it will be awesome!! I love this team win or lose and apologize for my cynical post. ( Not being sarcastic.) I'm watching it again right now. Edited by seq004

Haha I like the tweets from Michelle Giradi, who produced the show:

@BuffRumblings Did anybody really want to see him? He chose to walk away. Buh-bye now...

@john_wawrow It's not my job to keep Marrone's memory alive in Buffalo. That was his & he walked away from it. No time for that in 22 mins.

Michelle Girardi Z @chellegz

@BuffRumblings Did anybody really want to see him? He chose to walk away. Buh-bye now...

Michelle Girardi Z @chellegz

@john_wawrow It's not my job to keep Marrone's memory alive in Buffalo. That was his & he walked away from it. No time for that in 22 mins.

that makes sense, considering I am pretty sure they don't show highlights from players who won't be here either.

Michelle was the head of the Philly Bills Backers. Great person. Huge Bills fan. She just recently moved from Philly and NFLN to Buffalo to work for Buffalo1 or whatever it's called.