Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize the story is let's trash on EJ but it'd be nice if they could talk about what the other QBs are doing. How does Taylor look with the 1's?

Agreed, I'd like the whole picture as well.

EJ Practice squad? WTF? Fairburn actually posted that?

another "columnist" to ignore

Scout team (never said anything about practice squad), he is working with the 3's (hence scout team) Edited by Kirby Jackson

TEs with first and second team in 7-on-7: Clay, O'Leary, Gray.

Tyrod Taylor connects w Robert Woods, who makes a great grab just before stepping out of bounds, in 7-on-7. #Bills

OL/DL one on one drill going on. Seantrel Henderson beat twice by Jerry Hughes while playing LT.

Marcus Easley makes an acrobatic catch of a deep throw from Matt Simms for a TD in 7-on-7. #Bills

Eric Wood got beat pretty badly in one on ones three times. Twice by Corbin Bryant and once by Stefan Charles. He won against Andre Fluellen

At RT Cyrus Kouandjio held his own against Mario Williams and Jarius Wynn on consecutive reps.

Ronald Darby tested deep by Goodwin, and his 4.2 speed. Sticks with him on the go route, breaks it up. Strong start to camp for the rookie.

IF the Bills cut EJ, would Bellyache sign him?

understood, but w/o watching I, you, we don't actually know if it is the QB is off or the Rcvr ran the wrong route, or slipped or got blocked and the timing was off.

You should know better, it's EJ obviously. Edited by The Wiz

IF the Bills cut EJ, would Bellyache sign him?

understood, but w/o watching I, you, we don't actually know if it is the QB is off or the Rcvr ran the wrong route, or slipped or got blocked and the timing was off.

I've read the same reports as you the last 3 days. It seems to be a theme. He made the great throw to Woods but other than that he has been bad by the accounts that I have read (Fairburn, Rodak, Dunne, Carucci, Buscaglia, etc...). It doesn't sound like anyone has been particularly good but EJ has been the worst (hence only 1 session with the 1's). Edited by Kirby Jackson

Agree. Hate watching receivers slow down to find balls. These receivers are fast and EJ knows that. I'd guess coach said he doesn't want to see underthrown balls and EJ took it seriously lol

Edit: There were a few yesterday that I saw from Matthew.

I've heard a lot of people talk about Gilmore being a shutdown corner...not saying he's bad but I feel like his tires are being pumped a little too much. He had a good season last year but I don't think he's anywhere near Revis/Sherman YET.

Can I get some discussion on this?

Legitimate opposition to this view would be hard to come by in my opinion. I came around and think Gilmore is pretty good. But Shut down and elite are not two adjectives that describe him yet. People tend to use projections based on the past in order to come to those conclusions. I think that it should be either he is.... or he isn't.

@viccarucci

EJ Manuel's ball-handling issues continue. Just dropped a shotgun snap. Fumbled 2 snaps on Day 1. #Bills

Yeah, that ain't good. But not an issue that we have seen from EJ often, so who knows...

Sounds like Cassel and Tyrod making a few completions. You know, "sound like", from Twitter :D

Yeah, that ain't good. But not an issue that we have seen from EJ often, so who knows...

Sounds like Cassel and Tyrod making a few completions. You know, "sound like", from Twitter :D

Scout team center or EJ..... Decisions, decisions