Trump - could you imagine?!

I agree his wording was poor, but I think most people know what his point was but are running with it anyway for political reasons.

Not only was the wording poor, it was plainly ignorant of the facts.

Sad state of where politics are when Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders are rising in polls.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you guys imagine if trump was our current owner? Not intending this to turn into a political discussion, but could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if the owner of the Bills was fighting with nbc, telemundo and getting into Twitter wars and making controversial outlandish statements about China and Mexico while trying to run for president?!

Whether u agree with his politics or not, it would be a huge distraction away from Bills football.

So happy our billionaire owner can just focus on building Buffalo and maintaining his empire without his other interests being a huge distraction and potentially alienating or turning off parts of our fan base.

I've always thought Trump was a buffoon and was dismayed when he talked of buying the Bills.

I guess if he kept the Bills in Buffalo, I'd develop some affection for the man, but he was the last person I wanted to win the bidding process.

I'm really happy the Pegulas won.

For his age his hair is damn good. Just needs a trim.

It's fake.

I agree his wording was poor, but I think most people know what his point was but are running with it anyway for political reasons.

I'm sure you have done the same thing about someone's politics you disagree with.

I disagree with 99% of what the man says, but he's honest and entertaining as hell, I'll give him that.

If he was our owner, say bye-bye to any Sunday night games on NBC.

If he was poor, he would be thought of as a crazy person. He's Donald Karadashian. I don't even think he believes half the stuff he is saying.

I wonder if a poll was made between only him and Jon Bon Jovi who the majority of Bills fans would rather have seen (or not seen) end up with the team. At the end of the day I guess most would rather have a team constantly surrounded by controversy than risk having no team at all but it might be close.

Edited by Talley56

I wonder if a poll was made between only him and Jon Bon Jovi who the majority of Bills fans would rather have seen (or not seen) end up with the team. At the end of the day I guess most would rather have a team constantly surrounded by controversy than risk having no team at all but it might be close.

Thank God we don't have to have a poll picking between a clown and a guy who looks like a middle aged woman.

I shudder at the thought of those two options. It brings up a good point though. We have definitely enjoyed the media attention this year, and we would have gotten as much if not more has trump bought the bills. But it would likely only be peripherally related to actual football.

I can hear his opening statement now: "The Bills are perennial losers, have not made the playoffs in 15 years, have a bad stadium and play in a small market and some, I suppose, are good people."

:beer:

Thank You Pegulas!

This is getting close to heading to PPP. Already killed a couple posts, but the topic IS very Bills related as pertains to how drastically different everything would be during this drastically different off-season.

Please do your best to keep political slants away while chiming in on this interesting thread.

Thanks.

I was thinking of this the other day. There was no way he could have got the team- but if he somehow did we would be f'd. He would already be pressured to sell. We would be a laughingstock. Thank the gods that it worked out better than any other scenario.