Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding, right? Reckless driving, fleeing from police, pot, and a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD in the car.

He's done.

I don't get why people in the media are going to the extremes to say his career might be done.

Donte Stallworth killed a man while drinking and driving and continued his career immediately after his short jail sentence. Is drag racing and trying to hide from it actually worse than manslaughter in these peoples eyes? Sheldon endangered lives, Donte took a life. If Donte can play, Sheldon will eventually play again too. Wouldn't be surprised to see a half season of full season suspension though.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I doubt he's done for his career... I mean maybe he does a couple years in prison at most, then gets back into the NFL after if he still has skill. Just because one has a record, doesn't mean they shouldn't have opportunity to be employed.

To do what he did with a 12-year old passenger in the car is more than idiocy -- if I was that boy's father I'd want to kill him.

Unless that is who the other passenger was.

I think they all need to get strung up in the town square this incident really gets my goat. despicable and deplorable.

augie was right> force him to drive a Pinto or Chevette with no air conditioning for 6-10 years. and yes he should lose his opportunity to be employed by the NFL

augie was right> force him to drive a Pinto or Chevette with no air conditioning for 6-10 years. and yes he should lose his opportunity to be employed by the NFL

My wife had a Pinto when we met and my first car was a Chevette. I would drive through the Smokey Mountains rocking like Rain Man and saying "I think I can, I think I can..."

with all the discussion of morality, etc, going on here... what's being overlooked is that this is fantastic news for the bills (i know, that's a little insensitive). richardson is an elite player and keeping him off the field could mean the difference between a W and an L for us.

with all the discussion of morality, etc, going on here... what's being overlooked is that this is fantastic news for the bills (i know, that's a little insensitive). richardson is an elite player and keeping him off the field could mean the difference between a W and an L for us.

Maybe we can get Suh and Sheldon to become pals and start hanging out

there is no question he is/was a force and one of the reasons i think/thought the Jets might have the second best defense in the afc east

My wife had a Pinto when we met and my first car was a Chevette. I would drive through the Smokey Mountains rocking like Rain Man and saying "I think I can, I think I can..."

Humble beginnings. i understand.

: )

he has the support of Bowles? Did Bowles not see the police report?

Seriously. How could anyone support that activity?

In any event, distractions to throw off the Jests are just fine with me.

FDR used cocaine on the day of Pearl Harbor. True fact.

While cocaine was used to treat FDR your statement is misleading. FDR suffered from chronic sinus infections and there were no antibiotics so doctors had to treat infection differently then they would today. One of several treatments used was cocaine diluted to 1%-2% put on a cotton swab and inserted directly into the sinus cavity. That's a little different than FDR used cocaine on the day of Pearl Harbor. Diluting any drug to 1%-2% wouldn't do anything to the person using it.

Seriously. How could anyone support that activity?

In any event, distractions to throw off the Jests are just fine with me.

I'm sure Bowles simply said "you have got to get your head right - you have a lot of potential and we support you in trying to reach that if you actually want to"