Dominant Displays - Mario Williams

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting a new series where I focus on an individual's best game of the 2014 season. I started with Mario Williams' performance against the Dolphins in Week 11.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1559134-dominant-displays-bills-de-mario-williams

Any suggestions on who you'd like to see next?

Robert Woods vs Jets in Detroit

Sammy vs Miami week 2

Hughes vs Cleveland

Gilmore vs GB

Robert Woods vs Jets in Detroit

Sammy vs Miami week 2

Hughes vs Cleveland

Gilmore vs GB

All good ones. Hughes versus Cleveland was amazing. I argued then that he arguably made the single greatest individual play in NFL history (not counting being a meaningful game or anything other than the single play). He completely beat one of if not the best OL in the game, was held on the play to boot, ran down the ball carrier from behind, behind the line of scrimmage for a loss, stripped the ball, recovered the fumble, and then ran for a touchdown. I don't know if it's possible to make a better play. ;) Edited by Kelly the Dog

All good ones. Hughes versus Cleveland was amazing. I argued then that he arguably made the single greatest individual play in NFL history (not counting being a meaningful game or anything other than the single play). He completely beat one of if not the best OL in the game, was held on the play to boot, ran down the ball carrier from behind, behind the line of scrimmage for a loss, stripped the ball, recovered the fumble, and then ran for a touchdown. I don't know if it's possible to make a better play. ;)

Worth another look

We did plenty on our own to lose that game. Our offense was pathetic, as usual.

Agreed but the worst safety call ever swung that game tremendously

Not to mention egregious PI on Gilmore when the receiver wasn't even touched

Edited by FluffHead