2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo, did u listen to Rex presser? If so, did u fell like he was down on EJ or his spot on squad was in question. Our friends on the radio seems to think so

havent listened yet but saw some of the quotes. It does seem that way. All signs point to TT with Cassel as backup. But you never know.,.

I think we hit on alot of draft pics this year.Miller,K Dub,and even though Darby got worked over a little bit in the practice I think he is going to be good as well.Combine this with Andre davis looking solid,Richie looking to be in pro-bowl form and good coaching I'm all about the positives right now...Damn even Kujo looks good.This teem has lots and lots of talent and I feel great about that...so good in fact I'm buying everyone that's posted in Shots of kool-aid...

Kromer is making a big difference

“Kromer taught us a lot of techniques that I really didn’t learn last year that have actually been helping me with my game,” Henderson said. “Just small stuff, just ways to step, ways to get your hands on the guy, even just the thought process before the ball is snapped. Kromer explains things until he knows that you understand it. He’s very repetitive.”
Most of the time, Henderson gets to face Mario Williams.
“He’s a freak, man,” Henderson said. “He’s fast, strong. You don’t want to get pushed back into the quarterback by Mario. I just think, ‘Get my hands on him first.’”

Kromer is making a big difference

“Kromer taught us a lot of techniques that I really didn’t learn last year that have actually been helping me with my game,” Henderson said. “Just small stuff, just ways to step, ways to get your hands on the guy, even just the thought process before the ball is snapped. Kromer explains things until he knows that you understand it. He’s very repetitive.”

"I will kill your whole family! Kill them! The whole lot! Did you hear what I just said?! Kill! All of them! Your whole family! I will kill them! Capische?!"

I think it's time to just recognize that things are looking a lot better now than we thought they were going to heading into this season.

Tyrod Taylor - 12/18, 114 yards, 6.3 ypa, 0 TD/0 INT, Rating 84, 10 rushes, 88 yards

EJ Manual - 13/22, 188 yards, 8.5 ypa, 2 TD/0 INT, Rating 117, 4 rushes, 13 yards

These stats include some drops by scrub players that likely won't make the team, AND missing a ton of skill guys in general.

Both our young QBs have shown a lot of promise so far, and so has the offense, which is a big difference than the last couple years. I'm excited to have one of the two lead our team in the regular season. :D