So I might have to testify

DC Tom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No....good God no!!! Asking you knuckleheads for advice is wrong. Asking Congress for advice is just 100% jacked up dumbass mother!@#$ing stupid!!

My suggestion was sarcastic in nature. It seems like once a month someone is asking for advice on some critical personal nature (health, investing, legal, etc) instead of going to an expert.

Edited by BuffaloBud

My suggestion was sarcastic in nature. It seems like once a month someone is asking for advice on some critical personal nature (health, investing, legal, etc) instead of going to an expert.

I guess you don't know me very well. :D

I was...let's just say "peripherally involved with"...the systems at OPM that were recently hacked. Given the political blood bath going on over this, there is a miniscule chance that I might be called in front of Congress to testify.

So I wanted to ask this question of the board: if I have to testify, what TDBisms should I work in to my testimony? "You're an idiot" is a given, of course (particularly given my contempt of Congresscritters). And I'll try to use "retatta." Any other suggestions?

[Try to keep it non-political as much as possible, please. Mods, I ask some lenience for any political statements; I'd like suggestions from the wider board, not just PPP.]

Do I look like I eat crayonz?

I also have to make sure I start my testimony with "In."

I was about to post IN

19-0 BABY

:censored: Tom Brady

It's EJ's fault

Is it Tuel Time

You should ask them for advice in your workplace relationship with a girl that obviously isn't interested in you in THAT way.

Also, let us know if the hearing spirals into an argument about Sammy Watkins and Odell Beckham.

You should ask them for advice in your workplace relationship with a girl that obviously isn't interested in you in THAT way.

Also, let us know if the hearing spirals into an argument about Sammy Watkins and Odell Beckham.

From one of our QB's?