Da'Rick watch 2015

Seriously tho should we sign him

Why?

The Bills are going to have a tough time of who to cut at receiver as it is so why should they sign a guy who has now been cut by 3 different teams?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

The Bills are going to have a tough time of who to cut at receiver as it is so why should they sign a guy who has now been cut by 3 different teams?

Kick the tires!!! What's the harm??? He led the SEC in receiving!!!

Kick the tires!!! What's the harm??? He led the SEC in receiving!!!

is this sarcasm? i, like Sheldon Cooper, apparently havent been getting sarcasm lately

Edited by Max997

Do you guys realize he once led the SEC in receiving???

The Bills, Colts, and Chiefs are joke organizations. Dude is Randy Moss Jr. Somewhat if he smokes a little weed. He is a supreme talent that is being discriminated against. He had a catch in a playoff game!!!!

Chris Hogan laughs at the people that hated on him to keep Rogers. Keep getting those checks Chris!

Nobody phucks up a passing game better than a receiver who constantly runs incorrect routes and draws coverage INTO intended target areas by doing so.

And nobody does that better than TheRick.

I heard he led the SEC in receiving though, so he is the real deal.

GO BILLS!!!

Nobody phucks up a passing game better than a receiver who constantly runs incorrect routes and draws coverage INTO intended target areas by doing so.

And nobody does that better than TheRick.

id expect you to be nothing, if not overdramatic, about that. dudes not working out, but really? not just constantly running the wrong routes, but also blowing everyone else up too now?

I actually use to fear that when Rodgers went to the Colts he would be a very productive receiver, and the Bills would have let another good talent go for seemingly no reason. Towards the end of the 2013 season he had a big game and he hauled in a 46 yard pass in the playoffs, but he got popped on a DUI and hasn't caught on with a team since.

Can Da'Rick play da'QB?

D'last chance before d'grocery baggin or d'jail door slammin.

D'waste of d'talent is d'pressing.

i think we are all being a little sarcastic. I started it, I'm guilty. da'Legend.

Da'bump. F5 F5 F5

Y'all are OG's, reaching hard for Da'Puns.

For real though, you're reaching so hard, you thought Arron Maybin was taken too low.

As for the poor sarcastic posts in this thread, your salty tongue lashing is next.

id expect you to be nothing, if not overdramatic, about that. dudes not working out, but really? not just constantly running the wrong routes, but also blowing everyone else up too now?

And I'd expect you, given your previous defense of him, to be over defensive.

But yeah, I guess my hyperbole could be construed as over dramatic. However, I think it's justified when trying to illustrate the point. His ability to run incorrect routes has been the overriding factor in his dismissal from every team that's taken a chance on him. His occasional ability to make a mind-boggling, freak of physical nature play doesn't come close to cancelling that out. Perhaps saying "frequent" vs. "constantly" would have been a better choice of words.

I didn't realize how bad it was until I asked and was advised to re-watch the Colts vs. Patriots* playoff game two years ago, as I wondered why he never saw the field in the second half of that game. Especially since he had a nice play in the KC game the week before. Seeing the All 22, the answer was obvious. It's one thing to run the wrong route, quite another to run the wrong route that draws coverage toward another intended receiver. He did that a few times in that game. Luck's frustration was obvious as well.

Poor route running is the same issue that dogged him when he was in our camp in '13. Well, that and his umbrage at being corrected by his coaches. I was surprised that Andy Reid, given his reliance on precise route-running in his offense, took a chance on him.

Not sure what you mean by "blowing everyone else up too now."

GO BILLS!!!

And I'd expect you, given your previous defense of him, to be over defensive.

But yeah, I guess my hyperbole could be construed as over dramatic. However, I think it's justified when trying to illustrate the point. His ability to run incorrect routes has been the overriding factor in his dismissal from every team that's taken a chance on him. His occasional ability to make a mind-boggling, freak of physical nature play doesn't come close to cancelling that out. Perhaps saying "frequent" vs. "constantly" would have been a better choice of words.

I didn't realize how bad it was until I asked and was advised to re-watch the Colts vs. Patriots* playoff game two years ago, as I wondered why he never saw the field in the second half of that game. Especially since he had a nice play in the KC game the week before. Seeing the All 22, the answer was obvious. It's one thing to run the wrong route, quite another to run the wrong route that draws coverage toward another intended receiver. He did that a few times in that game. Luck's frustration was obvious as well.

Poor route running is the same issue that dogged him when he was in our camp in '13. Well, that and his umbrage at being corrected by his coaches. I was surprised that Andy Reid, given his reliance on precise route-running in his offense, took a chance on him.

Not sure what you mean by "blowing everyone else up too now."

GO BILLS!!!

That was the exact game I thought of when you posted earlier. He was atrocious. The announcers mentioned him bringing coverage to other open receivers by running poor routes a couple times if I remember correctly.