Is your wife/GF ''average''?

if your hungry all the time eat foods with more fat and protein and less carbs (this does not mean no carbs as those diets never last) also vegetables keep you fuller longer because of their fiber content.

Yeah, probably dehyradted too since I cut out the liquid portion... Gotta replace it with water.

But anyway, I can see why we are getting bigger. I work a different shift every week for the last 25 years, that sleep deficit is not good on the body when you hit middle age. Most the time, you are tired, pushing yourself to do one more thing and bad choices get made w/meals... You look for easy and fast.

We are a more 24/7/365 world now. I wonder how that plays into the equation. ??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll told her that already. I said I couldn't believe she settled and went down so many rungs to do so. then she accused us of being gay for each other.

Women's intuition.

Yeah, probably dehyradted too since I cut out the liquid portion... Gotta replace it with water.

But anyway, I can see why we are getting bigger. I work a different shift every week for the last 25 years, that sleep deficit is not good on the body when you hit middle age. Most the time, you are tired, pushing yourself to do one more thing and bad choices get made w/meals... You look for easy and fast.

We are a more 24/7/365 world now. I wonder how that plays into the equation. ??

probably a lot, all the inactivity doesn't help either

Yes she is.

:lol:

... Is cataloging the exact height and weight of the significant others in your history a fetish of yours or is it the residue of owning a lot of cows?

I was going to say the same thing. How the hell do you possibly know the exact height & weight of every girl you have dated over the last 10 years. Hell I have been married to my wife for 15 years & I bet I couldn't come within 15 pounds of guessing her weight.

Mrs. Promo is 5'10" and 138. She's awesome...and she's a redhead. Bonus.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a tall wife.

I was going to say the same thing. How the hell do you possibly know the exact height & weight of every girl you have dated over the last 10 years. Hell I have been married to my wife for 15 years & I bet I couldn't come within 15 pounds of guessing her weight.

That's why we're married and jboyst isn't.

So, I can't sleep. Let's travel back to see who fit this:

Rachel 109 lbs 5'2

Becky 125 lbs. 5'3

Kelly 165 lbs 6' 1/2

Kim 160 lbs 6'

Heather 135 lbs 5'4

Stacey 5'5 125

Ashlyn 5' 105 lbs

Cristy 5'1 98 lbs

Girl with Camaro 5'10 150

Krista 5'9 170

Crystal 5'9 145

Jessica 5'2 105

Meaghan 5'10 135

Every girlfriend I've had in the last 10 years I can remember that lasted more then 3 weeks. And not one over age 28 (at least when we started. Kelly and Heather made it 2 years with me and it was done just after 30).

This is a very Seinfeld-ian post. I'd like to hear the specific reasons why each relationship ended; that is likely to be a hoot.

This is a very Seinfeld-ian post. I'd like to hear the specific reasons why each relationship ended; that is likely to be a hoot.

Rachel 109 lbs 5'2 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Becky 125 lbs. 5'3 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Kelly 165 lbs 6' 1/2 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Kim 160 lbs 6' - It wasn't her; it was him.

Heather 135 lbs 5'4 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Stacey 5'5 125 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Ashlyn 5' 105 lbs - It wasn't her; it was him.

Cristy 5'1 98 lbs - It wasn't her; it was him.

Girl with Camaro 5'10 150 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Krista 5'9 170 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Crystal 5'9 145 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Jessica 5'2 105 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Meaghan 5'10 135 - It wasn't her; it was him.

Because he doesn't even know when their birthdays are. To say you were with two women for two years and not even know when their birthdays are is a bad....real bad. jboyst is destined to a life of a bachelor.

probably a lot, all the inactivity doesn't help either

:lol:

Yep! I always considered myself "high energy"... I can't imagine what the rest of the world faces. The last decade, I noticed myself slowing down and taking it easy more... Any wonder I packed on the pounds. Even worse when one hits middle age. The 90 days this winter @ work where we "got down and dirty" was an eyeopener. I still hate simply working out to work out... BUT I respect it more now... People have to simply move even if that movement is kinda lame IMO. More activity, more work and less sitting around shoveling the spoon into the mouth and yapping away on the keyboard/internet. TIME and energy is also part of the equation ;-) ;-)

Damn... Who stole EIL's bleeding heart? ;-) ;-)

Rachel 109 lbs 5'2 - when ya end up in the back of the truck with a girl and her twin sister some times relationships are hard to salvage

Becky 125 lbs. 5'3 - :(

Kelly 165 lbs 6' 1/2 - she was and is crazy. In a good and bad way. Exactly like me so good was great. Bad was evil

Kim 160 lbs 6' - long distance doesn't work well. Easily the best looking woman I've dated.

Heather 135 lbs 5'4 - wasn't meant to be. I wasn't ready to settle down. She's still a friend. Married with a kid.

Stacey 5'5 125 - I was too crazy for her. She had a great rack.

Ashlyn 5' 105 lbs. - she got caught stealing gas. Stupid girl, spoiled brat. I figured it was time to cut her loose.

Cristy 5'1 98 lbs - I was 25. She was 18. Wasn't gonna last forever

Girl with Camaro 5'10 150 - moved to NY to be with fiance

Krista 5'9 170 - bats hit crazy and lived an hour away. Got knocked up

Crystal 5'9 145 - rumors spread that I hooked up w her so she got mad and thought I spread them. Great rack.

Jessica 5'2 105 - had three kids but Asian so we dated briefly.

Meaghan 5'10 135 - went from weed to other stuff and as soon as I found out. Byebye

how's that. Not too detailed. And I'd attach pictures if j could. Some would not be appropriate

Because he doesn't even know when their birthdays are. To say you were with two women for two years and not even know when their birthdays are is a bad....real bad. jboyst is destined to a life of a bachelor.

probably. But I habe options.

Wife is below average by quite a bit but still not happy with it. As a matter of fact she's at the gym now. She rolls out of bed at 5:15 am and works out. I can't do that. I have to go after work.

Too much morning sex tends to wear the older guys out... Well, that's what I hear. It's probably a bit tough on you when you are up @ 05:12 then passed back out by 05:14. She figures, what the hay!... Hit the gym to work off her frustrations.

;-P ;-P

probably. But I habe options.

You tell 'em!

Don't let them give you the business just because you are young, strong, and God's gift to farms and "men's work."

:-)