Is your wife/GF ''average''?

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a tall wife.

That's why we're married and jboyst isn't.

I often get told I need to settle down, build a family. That I'm getting old. Not to mock everyone but thats just not me yet. I an settled down. I would be able to do all the family stuff etc but I haven't found someone to start a family with... soooo I'll be 34 next month and we will see how much longer I stay a bachelor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often get told I need to settle down, build a family. That I'm getting old. Not to mock everyone but thats just not me yet. I an settled down. I would be able to do all the family stuff etc but I haven't found someone to start a family with... soooo I'll be 34 next month and we will see how much longer I stay a bachelor.

That's why I'm glad we didn't have kids. There is no settling down and this past weekend was a perfect example. :death:

That's why I'm glad we didn't have kids. There is no settling down and this past weekend was a perfect example. :death:

that's my issue. Few women can keep up. I may go an entire week without getting off the couch just enjoying doing nothing. Time to relax. The next week I may go 100mph. I don't sit still a bunch and I don't want someone who will only encourage me to do that.

I figured I'll marry in the next 3-4 years if I do at all. If not oh well

that's my issue. Few women can keep up. I may go an entire week without getting off the couch just enjoying doing nothing. Time to relax. The next week I may go 100mph. I don't sit still a bunch and I don't want someone who will only encourage me to do that.

I figured I'll marry in the next 3-4 years if I do at all. If not oh well

I got married very young (just turned 22) and my wife and I have a lot of the same interests but enough different ones that we're not ALWAYS together. :D

Wait till you are 40... Then you can marry and settle down. Guys don't have a "clock." Let the final rut come to you... LMAO.

Yes, I did it about 14 years earlier... First child was @ 30 though and second @ 34... YOU are right... Find the right person!!!!

Mrs. Promo is 5'10" and 138. She's awesome...and she's a redhead. Bonus.

Nice. My wife is 5'10" and 145, awesome, and a redhead. Well done.

Wait till you are 40... Then you can marry and settle down. Guys don't have a "clock." Let the final rut come to you... LMAO.

Yes, I did it about 14 years earlier... First child was @ 30 though and second @ 34... YOU are right... Find the right person!!!!

My ladyfriend keeps trying to tell me that autism rates increase exponentially the more over 40 the father is. She sounds convincing, but maybe she's trying to hoodwink me.