Bills' Mandatory Minicamp: June 16-18

Anyone feel like combing the tweats of the media that covers other teams for a little perspective on how every other QB in the league is doing at their mini camps? It may offer some relief.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone feel like combing the tweats of the media that covers other teams for a little perspective on how every other QB in the league is doing at their mini camps? It may offer some relief.

GO BILLS!!!

@JOBOOZOSO: FOX @NFLonFOX Tannehill, Dolphins look sharp during mini-camp practices http://t.co/imm5eZVHEw

@OmarKelly: Allow the Sun-Sentinel to breakdown Ryan Tannehill's BIG day during #Dolphins' final minicamp (highlights too) http://t.co/qL2BlXnmo2

#Doomed

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ya gotta remember this is a newly revamped offense going up against one of the best d's in the league. It can only make them better. Remember what they did to Peyton and Aaron last year??? They should call "reporting", "dramatizing"

R-E-L-A-X..... See what I did there?

Edited by Bftvocal70

@JOBOOZOSO: FOX @NFLonFOX Tannehill, Dolphins look sharp during mini-camp practices http://t.co/imm5eZVHEw

@OmarKelly: Allow the Sun-Sentinel to breakdown Ryan Tannehill's BIG day during #Dolphins' final minicamp (highlights too) http://t.co/qL2BlXnmo2

#Doomed

We should have our O go against our 3rd string D - builds confidence! :D

Seriously though, he was just kind of standing there with time and I'm guessing our 1st teamers will put a little more heat on 'em.

Still, good find, gotta keep an eye on them Dolphins...

We should have our O go against our 3rd string D - builds confidence! :D

Seriously though, he was just kind of standing there with time and I'm guessing our 1st teamers will put a little more heat on 'em.

Still, good find, gotta keep an eye on them Dolphins...

i seriously hate the Fish so much.

#gragglag

I don't really mind Joe B. and his silly hastags. His tone can sometimes be a little arrogant in print, but it's generally the same mix of information and speculation as with any beat writer.. And I love fun socks.

So regarding TE and Gragg falling behind the pack, I kind of saw this being the case going forward. Gragg never really got anything going in his first two years with us.

I like that Cockrell is getting some 1st team reps in the absence of Leo and Gilmore. Hope he makes the most of this opportunity.

No mention of Dez Lewis yet. Plenty of Hogan hype, though. Think that's cool. He's worked hard and it's paying off.

In one of the Bills roundup videos they said Lewis is hurt.

Sportsnet 590: Bills mini-camp report with GM Doug Whaley (11:06)

Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley joins Brady & Walker to discuss the club setting a season ticket record, the competition at the quarterback position, whether the New England Patriots are still the team to chase in the AFC East, how the atmosphere is different with head coach Rex Ryan, his hand in drafting Troy Polamalu, and coaching intern Andre Reed.

I think I'd almost prefer closed practices at this point.

Media coverage of OTAs and padless minicamps is the worst idea ever.

Unfortunately, there appears to be a market for it, just like reality TV, soap operas and Taylor Swift, so here we are...

Or best hope is at both EJ and Tyrod are decent QBs capable of executing the same offense. Given their similar skill set this is possible. I say this because I am not sure either can stay healthy all year and I think the QB should do a lot of rolling out/running in this offense.

Unfortunately, there appears to be a market for it, just like reality TV, soap operas and Taylor Swift, so here we are...

nfln had 4 hrs of minicamp coverage today! The NFL is just a very popular sport.

And if the Bills didn't have three stooges baking for the QB position you'd think it was the greatest thing.

Sometimes you just need to appreciate classic slapstick.