Bills' Mandatory Minicamp: June 16-18

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the coaches would say and honestly believe otherwise, but it's possible the lasting impression of EJ doing so well in the last practice on the 11-11s and the two minute drill, which is the last practice for six weeks and the last one before training camp, will have an affect on their thinking. The best case scenario for the Bills, whether you like or hate EJ, is for EJ to win the three way battle.

@JaySkurski: #Bills coach Rex Ryan says there is a "99.9 percent chance" the quarterback who starts against the Colts is currently on the roster.

So .1 chance we are trading for Aaron Rodgers amirite?

Write it down. The Bills are trading for a new QB. The fact that Ryan INTENTIONALLY left that little wiggle room for a new QB is HUGE. I wonder who it is? Rodgers is a long shot. Brees and Rivers are the obvious choices. But what if it's Russell Wilson? Buddy Nix liked him. That would be awesome.

Write it down. The Bills are trading for a new QB. The fact that Ryan INTENTIONALLY left that little wiggle room for a new QB is HUGE. I wonder who it is? Rodgers is a long shot. Brees and Rivers are the obvious choices. But what if it's Russell Wilson? Buddy Nix liked him. That would be awesome.

its totally Andrew luck. Or Tom Brady because we are getting that fancy new hotel.

its totally Andrew luck. Or Tom Brady because we are getting that fancy new hotel.

Why Luck? Twitter said he wants out of Indy before the season starts and the silence from his camp on the controversy is deafening, but what makes you think it was Buffalo outside of the fact Bill Polian didn't draft him and then three years later didn't take the Buffalo job?

@viccarucci: Rex Ryan acknowledges he sat his starting D during final day of #Bills minicamp to help O, especially QBs, that struggled on Wednesday.

Thanks, Mr. Buzzkill

I think we all like the internet as far as being able to get info faster and talk to people all around the country and world. Things like twobillsdrive and Bills message boards are awesome. But is anyone else starting to really hate blogs/social media?

Apart from being absolutely inundated with information these days, the internet allows for EVERYONE to have a platform to speak their mind. This seems good in theory, but to me, it's just a reminder of how dumb most people are. What I hate the most is how little credentials you now need to be a sports 'journalist.' Pre-internet, but especially pre-social media, you actually had to earn your stripes and produce good content in order to get your voice heard. Now, all you need is a cell phone and/or computer and an internet connection.

I think the fact that everyone has a platform now means we are getting less high quality content, and this is very evident in the world of sports reporting. There's also the 'shock' factor that these people go for. Because there is so much more content coming out constantly, one needs to make stories out of nothing. I think the tweeting and blogging regarding the OTAs is a great example of this.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Mr. Buzzkill

not at all it's pretty common this early in the game of scheme installation. The offense needs to be able to work on their system and the defense is ahead.

It's common to pull certain guys out of practice on the DL if the OL can't block them. They even do this in college.

Watching Freddy interview > watching Shady interview

Is it just me? I know its not relevant...what they put on the field is relevant. But man is it hard to watch him talk to people.

Well, he speaks clearly and answers questions....what more do you want?