Bills' Mandatory Minicamp: June 16-18

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who, of course, just hired his OC from last year on the Ravens, Gary Kubiak, as their coach. That is the best sign of all.

And the current Bills coach's woody for Tyrod

You know.....I never did this before today but has anyone actually taken a look at the ravens forums for fan opinions on Tyrod Taylor.

I am on page 3 of an old post there and not ONE fan has a bad thing to say about him....positives on character.....no bitching.......waited for his time and took advantage of him......quality guy....many think he is the best qb out of the 3 we have

Interesting.......

Who hates on the backup QB, much less on who never played? If he played bad in one start, people would want him cut. Fans are so fickle.

And the current Bills coach's woody for Tyrod

He also had a woody for Sanchez. Might be best to keep Rex away from the offense.

I presume you're asking since you ended that with a question mark. I am glad you're asking because you seem to not know anything about the topic. Tyrod was offered an extension last year and the Ravens told him they'd re-sign him right up until he chose to sign with the Bills. Make not mistake about it, Baltimore wanted him back. The Broncos, with Gary Kubiak as their new head coach, reportedly offered Taylor more $ to back-up P. Manning than he accepted to compete here. Note, Kubiak was the Ravens' offensive coordinator last year, so he likely knows Taylor's capabilities as well as anyone in the NFL.

OK. You can presume so. And I am going to presume you are no English teacher?

Dude.....come on....retort or get off the pot.....dont grammar nazi out of it

Dude, he was being a smart a$$, so he can take some...

And yes, I had a ? because I didn't know: that's what they're for.

And just for the record: Freaking Thad Lewis signed for $745k 1 yr.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/quarterback/

Edited by San-O

I think I've said it in other threads, but the only QB I don't want to win this job (of the top 3) is Cassel -- and I hope it's obvious he's in 3rd place when we get through TC.

This is where I'm at.

I think I've said it in other threads, but the only QB I don't want to win this job (of the top 3) is Cassel -- and I hope it's obvious he's in 3rd place when we get through TC.

No doubt that's what would be best for the franchise.

Me too. Especially after seeing the pic of him going to the Derby with Disgraced Quarterback Tom Brady** and company...