• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK so let me get this straight......

- We dont have a "Lebron" at QB? OK fine

- Since we are using NBA references....and pointing them back to the NFL....how many NBA TEAMS have a Lebron type player? Answer.....a handful

- Now lets switch back to the NFL where this is the only place that its really relevent.......isnt this like saying The bills dont have a Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers, etc etc

- Now....let me ask..DID WE NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS

- There are 32 teams in the NFL.....around 5-6 teams have legit franchise QBs.....

HOW HAS THIS CHANGED.....the answer is...IT HAS NOT

/thread

They are working all FOUR (4) QBs out in O.P. and the early word on the street seems to be none of them are worth a damned.

Comments? Questions? Concerns?

http://www.wgr550.com/Ryan-Safe-to-say-there-s-no-LeBron-at-QB/21621739

http://www.wgr550.com/Ryan-leaves-door-open-for-QB-race-to-go-til-week-o/21622571

Oh jesh. There goes the darned sky again!

I'm perfectly happy slapping inane threads, thank you.

You have now posted four times in what you deem to be a superfluous, redundant, meaningless, unimportant thread, only to say as much.

I see your time is quite valuable.

You have now posted four times in what you deem to be a superfluous, redundant, meaningless, unimportant thread, only to say as much.

I see your time is quite valuable.

And yet I probably made a greater contribution to the thread than the OP.

The Bills don't have a clear cut starter at QB on June 11th? Well, blow me down with a feather.

And yet I probably made a greater contribution to the thread than the OP.

The Bills don't have a clear cut starter at QB on June 11th? Well, blow me down with a feather.

Have a good day, fellow Bills fan!

I'm done with you!

:lol:

Had to google that.

I just want Orton plus 15%.

So when Rex tells me they all look like crap, I get concerned.

Where did Rex tell you "they all look like crap"?

The links you offered in the OP simply quoted Rex as saying

1) "we don't have LeBron James" (ie we don't have Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton Manning, or Luck)

2) the QB decision is not going to be made until the pads go on

and

3) (in response to being asked as a question) it's a possibility the starter might not be named until the Colts game

Maybe we hear and understand English differently, but I don't hear "they all look like crap" there. I hear "none of them has distinguished himself so as to earn starting rights at this point"

I don't really think they're the same thing.

Neither 1) or 2) is news. 3) is new but since it was asked in response to a direct question I read it as "coachspeak" and not wanting to commit himself, so "it's possible".

1) "we don't have LeBron James" (ie we don't have Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton Manning, or Luck)

and

3) (in response to being asked as a question) it's a possibility the starter might not be named until the Colts game

Maybe we hear and understand English differently, but I don't hear "they all look like crap" there. I hear "none of them has distinguished himself so as to earn starting rights at this point"

Neither 1) or 2) is news. 3) is new but since it was asked in response to a direct question I read it as "coachspeak" and not wanting to commit himself, so "it's possible".

And, I sorta doubt that Rex has the patience to wait that long...

and

There is this misleading tweet going around with the media interjecting their "educated" opinion on the matter. That doesn't help the panic though. I have had a number of people telling me we are doomed because of it.

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/608702411859980288

I also hear WGR was tearing the QB situation a new one. I didn't hear it myself though.

Edited by What a Tuel

The only notable thing that's happened is that Cassell had a bad day on Wednesday in front of the media. So now that the security blanket has been exposed, people are in panic mode.

You are kidding, right?

Either that or you never watched the Jets in 2009. I mean, 54% completion, 12 TD, 20 INTs in his 1st 15 games? You seriously wanna try to make that argument?

Include the playoff games where Sanchez has played big.

The only notable thing that's happened is that Cassell had a bad day on Wednesday in front of the media. So now that the security blanket has been exposed, people are in panic mode.

Best comment of the thread. Everyone needs to chill out and wait for training camp and preseason...and then panic.

My best estimate is that people are really over rating the rest of the Bills team, and under rating the set of QBs. The Bills defense was very good last year.
But the offense didn't really put a lot of pressure on the other teams last year either, which does relate to the defense's performance. Kansas City and Detroit had comparable defensive stats as the Bills last year and Smith and Stafford are respectable QBs. And they didn't accomplish much.

My guess is the Bills QB will end up being ranked about 20th by stats at the end of the season. And that won't prove to be good enough to win a playoff game.

Edited by PlayoffsPlease